Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Safe & Sound

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 25th Nov 2013 at 3:23 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2018 at 3:31 PM by Ferguson Avenue

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 8:53 PM
And here's some additional pictures as well as some screenshots to compare to.
Edit.
The screenshots don't appear to load properly, so you shall have to view the music video instead. I'll leave the screenshots attached just incase they should decide to work.
Screenshots
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 5:10 PM
Looks really dark, yet lovely. I didn't know you uploaded it. I think I should check the download section more often
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 9:32 PM
It's really simple - but also great! I like the cottage as well as the background story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 3:37 PM
I have been looking for a house like this for a LOOONG time now! Thank You SO Much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 8:28 PM
It's lovely, thanks for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 4:00 PM
Lovely! Thanks, I love the Hunger Games and Taylor Swift!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 11:03 PM
Reminds me of a lot of houses in my home town. Thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 1:30 AM
very cool. has a great back-country/small town vibe.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st May 2014 at 11:19 AM
Hoooooooold on toooooooooooo this luuuuuullaaaaabyyyyyy eeeeeven when hooope is gooooooooooooooooooooone
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 6:08 PM
I love this house!!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 12:23 AM
Great job, thank you.
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 7:36 PM
Default Love this lot....however
I love this lot...however I can't get it to show up in my launcher to download it. Any advice.
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lovemesomesims
I love this lot...however I can't get it to show up in my launcher to download it. Any advice.

Well that is a real mystery, I had an issue with rogue cc which I thought I had resolved successfully, and it appears I have with all of the other uploads I updated, except this one. I've uploaded the package file version which you'll have to extract and place in your game's library folder, instead of installing via the launcher. As for the Sims3Pack. version, I'll have to look into the issue further.
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 1:58 AM
[QUOTE=Fergus' Mind]Well that is a real mystery, I had an issue with rogue cc which I thought I had resolved successfully, and it appears I have with all of the other uploads I updated, except this one. I've uploaded the package file version which you'll have to extract and place in your game's library folder, instead of installing via the launcher. As for the Sims3Pack. version, I'll have to look into the issue further.[/QUOTE
] Thank you for your quick response. I will try this and let you know if it works.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 12:10 AM
It worked thanks so much for the help
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 12:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lovemesomesims
It worked thanks so much for the help

You're welcome! Thank you for letting me know there was a problem. Enjoy!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Dec 2020 at 12:57 AM
this reminds me so much of my great-grandmother's house! thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Oct 2023 at 10:21 PM
I lived in a couple of houses like this when I was a kid. Not what I was looking for, but had to download it.