Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Suburban Family Home!

by haydenmoore911 Posted 6th Dec 2013 at 7:41 AM - Updated 7th Dec 2013 at 10:57 PM by haydenmoore911 : name edit
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 11:56 AM
Very nice! I like the lot size because it's easy to place, and the basement gives room to expand. I love houses with basements because they are so convenient and offer so much room but are so difficult for me to build. Great Job :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 4:03 PM
Love the fact that the living room looks so open. With plenty of light. The house itself looks like you spent time and effort thinking about what you wanted where and why. Good job.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 6:44 PM
Looks quite playable for a family. Throw in some bunkbeds later and this will be playable for some time. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 3:56 AM
I love the design of the home..very simple, yet elegant. I like it, because I could actually see myself living in it. Sometimes sim homes are so big, or so extravagant, that there is simply no way I could see myself living in it. It would take me a month just to make it from one end of the house to the other. This home, however, is something that is more realistic. I love the fact that it has a basement. That way, I can add to it easily, if I want to. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful home with the sim community.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 1:34 PM
i actually love your interior design. its simple and quickly placeable if i wanted a non active family to live there. i also just think its very nice. downloading.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 1:06 PM
This is so perfect! I'm doing a Legacy Challenge and when they have enough money I'll have to place this house on their lot! Urgh, so perfect! I can see my family living in this house for all ten generations! Thank you so much for making it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Dec 2013 at 5:43 PM
This is adorable~! Thanks c:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 11:07 AM
I am kinda loving this house! The room that seals the deal for me is the living room, with it being so open and all. It sorta reminds me of these old colonial houses I'd see and tour through when I'd go on tours of 1800s/early 1900s houses. I always loved those kinds of houses, and the living room just gives me that vibe for some reason. Whatever the reason, I love it, and I'm DLing/'Thank'ing/Fav'ing it. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 1:19 PM
This is a simple but lovely home. Thank you for sharing this creation.
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 11:55 PM
adorei
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 9:05 PM
Nicely built. I'm likin it. c: