Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 Brownstone Street

by keef1973 Posted 7th Dec 2013 at 11:59 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 10:38 PM
I now will have 8 brownstones in a row! I've taken out the party wall windows and stripped the furniture (I like to do my own furnishing). Ready for my sims, provided they don't have careers that call the 'copter.

Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 9:53 AM
I left the Party walls and the windows in because without using Lot Adjuster it is difficult to place windows on end houses. I would expect the furniture and decor to be changed to CC stuff. I'm glad to hear your having fun.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 2:57 PM
I now have all 8 in a row. They look great and I love how big they all are with 3 bedrooms. Can't wait to fill them. Thank you
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 9:51 PM
You left the beach! But these houses look great, and not every sim can afford a beach house.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 11:27 AM
I love the beach !!! Maybe they can take a vacation. Watch this space. Thanks for the comment T
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 5:17 PM
CAN'T WAIT to play these....!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th May 2014 at 5:13 PM
These are beautiful and very livable (for those like me and are leary of downloading lots because so many are more based on looks than playability). I've got this whole set in the ritzy area of my downtown with Malcolm Landgraab living in one and Dina Caliente in another (and her sister is about to move back in because she's broke and pregnant). The others are vacant for now. I love the playables but hate the maxis lots/neighborhoods.. and I'm horrible at building houses so I'm on a mission to renovate Pleasantview completely (with an attached Bluewater, Downtown, Sim State Uni, + Vacations) using only custom lots and these are my fave so far!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th May 2014 at 10:32 PM
Thanks Bellusion, much appreciated.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 12:47 AM
Awesome. Thank you
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 9:49 PM
how do you do to build the whole lot ?
is beautiful thank you very much
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 10:58 AM
LeonelloV, plasticbox made a fantastic tutorial using the Lot Adjuster, you may find it helpful.

http://modthesims.info/t/286909
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:01 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Mar 2023 at 9:03 PM
Thank you!