Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prospect Cottage, Dungeness, Kent

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 24th Dec 2013 at 7:51 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2017 at 7:30 PM by Fergus' Mind

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 4:13 PM
Fergus, I love this one! It looks like it will work in my game next time I play, too, so I am quite pleased with it. I look forward to more small houses from you
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 6:21 PM
Thanks! I'm so glad you like it. I'm debating what my next small house should be. I've a couple of ideas but I'm not drawn to any of them at the moment, so I'll be working on a much larger home untill I can decide what to do.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 12:59 AM
I really like how the garden came out!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 4:51 AM
Fergus, I'm so very honored I don't know what to say. Just that as I write this with tears in my eyes, I appreciate the beautiful lot. and most of all being your friend!
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 2:48 PM
Fergus, I have been to Dungeness and I think you've captured this cottage and garden perfectly. Especially the garden! I really enjoyed the resident's quirky gardens. Did you know, last year, one of these cottages sold for £250,000! It was on the market for only 3 days!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 4:36 AM
I love this lot. So cute.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 12:58 AM
Your houses look so realistic! This is a wonderful download!