Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Minor Pets and Wildflowers on Regular Spawners

by chuckles_82 Posted 9th Jan 2014 at 4:41 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 9:39 PM
Thanks I can't stand those minor animals everywhere but I do love the wildflowers
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 10:09 PM
Thanks so much for the flavors on this! The small animals annoy the heck out of me, but I love the wildflowers. This is wonderfully useful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 10:12 PM
Thank you for this! Great idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 3:37 AM
I don't like the animals, either. I know you can sell them for money, but it isn't the same, you know? - Thanks!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 10:05 PM
Does this mean that the minor pets and wildflowers usually use up a rock/gem spawn point? Will they still spawn in their own spawn points, or will this disable them completely? I'm just wondering the full effect this will have on the game. Thanks in advance for answering!
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jan 2014 at 9:43 AM
A wonderful mod!! But for me it doesn't work, I installed the ' noflowers&nopestst' one, but my game still gets infested with wildflowers. I do have the "Nikel23 - Epic spawners" mod installed (and a million others, but they don't do much with spawners as far as I know). Could that be the problem? If so, I hope you can fix it. I'd love to have both mods running.
I play 1.63 patch, no Future EP.
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 12:30 AM
Amber, the minor pets will still spawn on their own individual spawners, and the wildflowers will still spawn on a wildflower spawner. They will not spawn on the rock/gem/metal spawners, insect spawners or seed spawners. I believe that they do take up a spawn spot on the spawner.

Martinm, there may be some overlap in the files for this mod and the Epic spawners mod. You should try a fresh Sims 3 folder to find out.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 12:12 AM
Just what i needed to continue my nif challenge
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 5:17 PM
Thank you so much! The minor pets were really annoying me!
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 8:32 PM
I'm patched to 1.67 does this mod still work or does it cause issues?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Roselight
I'm patched to 1.67 does this mod still work or does it cause issues?

Yes, it still works.
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chuckles_82
Yes, it still works.

Cool downloading and thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 5:35 AM
I hate the wildflowers. Anyone can make tons of money just picking them and selling. Wildflowers are money cheat. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 9:19 AM
thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 4:23 PM
thanks a lot!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 11:37 PM
Does this mod get rid of the army of chipmunks that invade my house if you rake leaves?