Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Melissa Greg

by Lunararc Posted 13th Jan 2014 at 1:14 AM - Updated 29th Jun 2014 at 11:46 PM by Lunararc

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 5:41 PM
She's beautiful, congrats.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunararc
- Facial cas sliders by bella3lek4 ( and you need to download the updated sliders as eyebrows distance cause they ain't included with this version )

I think I'm a bit confused about that statement.

When you say "and you need to download the updated sliders as eyebrows distance cause they ain't included with this version", do you mean we need to download the attachment in the thread of that link and a further updated slider set?

Because that's the only attachment in the entire thread.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SkankBenSkank
I think I'm a bit confused about that statement.

When you say "and you need to download the updated sliders as eyebrows distance cause they ain't included with this version", do you mean we need to download the attachment in the thread of that link and a further updated slider set?

Because that's the only attachment in the entire thread.

MTS removed Bela3lek's updated version of these sliders ( Which includes 5 new sliders ) cause the sliders have been fixed and Bela3lek needs to upload them in the right place, so i can't included the updated sliders in my upload without taking his permission first, all i can do now is attaching the link of the older version for you guys to download. You need to download the attachment in that link cause all the further updates have been taken down. *I'm sorry cause English isn't my native language*

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 8:49 AM
Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 11:53 AM
Simply Beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 8:15 PM
MTS removed Bela3lek's updated version of these sliders ( Which includes 5 new sliders ) cause the sliders have been fixed and Bela3lek needs to upload them in the right place, so i can't included the updated sliders in my upload without taking his permission first, all i can do now is attaching the link of the older version for you guys to download. You need to download the attachment in that link cause all the further updates have been taken down.

Oh, okay, I think I understand.
Do you mean that you used the updated version of the sliders for this model? The updated version that was taken down?
Or do you mean that you used the sliders in the link you posted?

I think I understand, I'm just not 100% sure, sorry. >_<

*I'm sorry cause English isn't my native language*

Really? I never would have guessed. Your English is better than some my fellow native English speakers.
I wish I could speak a 2nd language as well as you speak English.

Oh, and back on the topic: I really like the sim, she reminds me of an old friend. I might just have to pick up the phone and catch up with her again.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 9:03 PM
@SkankBenSkank: Yeah, I used the updated version of the sliders for this sim. Oh my god thanks bro I'm very glad that you think so.

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 8:40 PM
I need a little help here... I believe I installed the sliders, and CC correctly but she doesn't look the same at all in game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 8:43 PM
Lovely! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DafSkeletor
I need a little help here... I believe I installed the sliders, and CC correctly but she doesn't look the same at all in game.

Sorry for replaying too late, yea cause these sliders are the older version and the updated version was taken down. Try to search for the updated version or contact the original creator.

@roonya: Thanks hun

Knight Of The Moon
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 6:46 PM
She's really lovely. She reminds me a bit of Margaery Tyrell from Game of Thrones.
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 3:59 PM
Im kind of confused about this.
all of the things i download come out as notes, and dont work!
but when i do houses, its simply easy, & arent notes????????
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weaamchoqri
Im kind of confused about this.
all of the things i download come out as notes, and dont work!
but when i do houses, its simply easy, & arent notes????????

I checked all the links and they worked properly. Click on the name of the slider/cc and it will directly send you to the download for example, click on " Facial cas sliders "

Knight Of The Moon