Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Masterpiece Eyes

by Lionspau Posted 19th Jan 2014 at 8:18 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 2:33 PM
so pretty!
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 10:59 AM
Thank You Very Much :)
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 10:47 PM
I've never downloaded an eye set before. Does this go in the normal downloads folder? How do the genetic ones work?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nescobosa
I've never downloaded an eye set before. Does this go in the normal downloads folder? How do the genetic ones work?

You treat them just like any other download. The geneticized part means that I have changed a setting in SimPE so that it enables color dominance and recessiveness. Browns and hazels will be dominant which means they will occur most often. Blue, green and gray are recessive. Violet is extra-recessive.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lionspau
You treat them just like any other download. The geneticized part means that I have changed a setting in SimPE so that it enables color dominance and recessiveness. Browns and hazels will be dominant which means they will occur most often. Blue, green and gray are recessive. Violet is extra-recessive.

Thanks for the quick reply! I can't wait to try them. I've only ever downloaded custom objects and clothing. I haven't messed with the Sims themselves yet
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nescobosa
Thanks for the quick reply! I can't wait to try them. I've only ever downloaded custom objects and clothing. I haven't messed with the Sims themselves yet

HOLY MOLY!!! You mean you haven't downloaded any hair or accessories or make-up or skintones either??? Not to assume too much, but are you fairly new to downloading? I think I have a downloading obsession. I always kind of think about playing Sims like having customized electronic Barbie dolls and getting all the dream home, wardrobe, accessories, cars, etc. for free. Not to mention that you can make them look pretty much any way you want!!! You will have to tell me if you prefer "Maxis Match" stuff or "Realistic" stuff. Then I can suggest some sites for you to try... :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 4:10 PM
These are so pretty, and they're not creepishly real looking nor fake. Thank you! Can't wait to try them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 12:40 PM
Thanks You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 4:45 AM
These are amazing! I've tons of downloads dating back 8 or so years. Do you have any suggestions for realistic downloads? I'm creating my family. LOL!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 3:05 AM
They look better than most eyes people have created, thanks! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 8:47 PM
I couldn't get mine to download correctly
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 2:50 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 3:39 PM
Oh my god. Sims just got more realistic. Thank you so much =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 11:44 PM
Thanks so much for putting these on here they look great , but i don't know how to get them to show up after downloading them?????? can anyone help me?
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 1:37 PM
Super cool! Thanks! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 5:25 PM
These are way nicer than any eyes I've seen, and there's a huge range of colors! I'll definitely be using these a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 7:18 AM
I love these eyes! In my case green has been more dominate than brown 3 to 1.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 9:12 AM
Thank you! Does these work with townies?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 11:25 PM
I love these. These are definitely my favorite custom eyes. Are there any defaults of these available?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 11:34 PM
Thank you!