Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Olana

by cutsocks Posted 21st Feb 2014 at 7:01 AM - Updated 28th Feb 2014 at 6:49 PM by cutsocks : Moved LN into the vital EP group. That darn wallpaper...

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 7:12 AM
This is huge, thanks cutsocks. I saw it at the ra... it's secret i can't say the name of the forum
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 1:34 PM
Beautiful build, cutsocks! So gorgeous and amazing! I usually don't like enormous houses, but this one I would make an exception for....
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 5:18 PM
Great Creation
I first saw this on the Newest Lots page for download, and really couldn't believe my eyes! I was born and raised in the Hudson Valley, and this historic building is 5 minutes down the road from where I live! It absolutely towers next to the river on a nearby mountain top. I am so happy to see this, and will definitely have to download this. Not only download, but show it off! I work for the Historical Society in which the real building is located, and am a FREQUENT simmer.

So nice, and great big thanks! :p
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 6:57 PM
Wonderful! I love your historical recreations!
just a girl
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 7:29 AM
mmm yummy!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 9:04 AM
Coincidence ? I dreamt of a house just like that last night !
Anyway it's pretty and exotic thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 5:27 PM
Wow! I love how you've finished it. It looks quite bohemian. I love it almost as much as your rendition of Rubrost. They're both absolutely gorgeous, as are pretty much all of your creations so far.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Feb 2014 at 8:54 PM
Holy sh.. I've been spying on your page, and saw the first 3 homes you sumbitted, then the socks, and then; BAM UBERMASTERIMPROVEHOUSE9000! You have Improved, a lot!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
Holy sh.. I've been spying on your page, and saw the first 3 homes you sumbitted, then the socks, and then; BAM UBERMASTERIMPROVEHOUSE9000! You have Improved, a lot!

LOL! There were about 2.5 years and five incomplete CAW projects between the socks and the, er, "UBERMASTERIMPROVEHOUSE9000!" So you missed out on the gradual improvement. :P
Alchemist
#11 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 10:17 PM
Improvement is Improvement to me, no matter how big the timespan was

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#12 Old 23rd May 2014 at 8:03 AM
Olana is magnificent The real one is just a little over an hour away from me, and so worth a visit if anyone's in the region. I think I'll use this as a historical landmark in my game. Thanks for your work that's allowed me to recreate my bit of upstate NY, especially this and your Carnegie library!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 6:20 AM
Amazing creation!!! Wowww!!!