Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cheeky Pose Pack by TheaiNyx

by TheaiNyx Posted 3rd Mar 2014 at 11:00 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2014 at 12:53 PM by TheaiNyx

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 9:18 AM
nice
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 2:35 AM
nice job for a first upload :D I am impressed and will probably use one of these :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 7:53 AM
I've actually been looking for a pose that had someone giving the finger, so this is great for me! All of the other poses are wonderful, too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 11:46 PM
Thanks for the poses
I like your models too, they're colorful like cartoon heroins ^^
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 3:33 AM
These are awesome! You have done a beautiful job. (:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Mar 2014 at 4:20 AM
These are great! Thanks so much. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 4:18 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 5:50 PM
Haven't played yet but I'm sure I'll like it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 2:41 AM
Wow! Great! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 1:41 PM
so great !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 5:09 PM
Nice job with the facial expressions!
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th May 2014 at 4:35 PM
I have pose player But It wont show the "select pose from list" even though Its the latest version! I used to use it and It had that option before.... what do I do? I don't wanna type every pose name down ((((((((((
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th May 2014 at 8:56 PM
bootiful :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 3:44 PM Last edited by TheaiNyx : 28th Jun 2014 at 4:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by delaram
I have pose player But It wont show the "select pose from list" even though Its the latest version! I used to use it and It had that option before.... what do I do? I don't wanna type every pose name down ((((((((((

I looked at the comments on the pose player itself and it seems other people are having issues with the "select pose from list" option as well (I also saw your comment on the page) so I really can't help you, since it seems to be a problem with the pose player itself. The only thing I can think of is maybe trying to remove my pose pack if the issues started after downloading it. Though I did have an issue myself with this pack when I was creating it, but that issue was with the pose player add-on I had installed (my issue was solved after simply downloading a pose pack).

Do you have the pose player interaction add-on I reference in my description? It adds the ability to click directly on your sim rather than the pose player itself so maybe it will work then? Perhaps the issue is with the pose-player object and not the mod itself (I'm really just guessing here so take this with a fistful of salt), in which case it might work if you get the add-on an click on the sims and not the pose player. Since I have the add-on I don't click the pose player when I want to pose a sim, so I haven't noticed the issue myself.

Since you made me aware of the issue I'm going to check and see if I have it in my game, however I play on a different computer which is unavailable to me at the time being so it's going to take anywhere from a couple of hours to a day or two before I can try it. Regardless of my findings I'll make sure to tell you if it works or not! (Probably just by editing this comment), and if my hypothesis is correct I'll go comment in the comment section on the pose player as well.

EDIT: Tried clicking on the pose-player and it worked just fine for me, so either my hypothesis was bull or I just don't have the issue in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 5:27 PM
Thanks !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 8:30 PM
Hi TheaiNyx! I really love this poses
Can you say me where did you download the clothing of those girls?
Really thanks!!!:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 6:41 PM
Thanks!, I love theses poses, there so cute.
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 9:43 PM
thanks. its kool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 10:32 AM
Thanks, Really like them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 2:55 AM
These are really cool.Thx for sharing! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 8:55 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 3:51 AM
Thank you so much for the wonderful pose pack
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 11:47 PM
well this is cool ! and where did you get those awesome custom content ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jarbesims
Hi TheaiNyx! I really love this poses
Can you say me where did you download the clothing of those girls?
Really thanks!!!:D

All of the clothes are by Anubis and can be found here: http://anubis360.blogspot.se/search/label/clothing (the purple dress can be found on acecreators.blogspot.com)
Shoes are by Anubis (sandals and boots) and Pixicat (black heels) and can be found on their sites.

I list where the CC used comes from further down in the description, please check there in the future
Page 1 of 2