Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#26 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 12:22 AM
I dunno what you're all on about; English food is the best.

On that topic I'd like to be able to make Scotch Eggs.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 12:23 AM
Toasties.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 12:27 AM
Baked bean toasties.

I wish I still had the machine to make those atcually... Making them in a pan on the stove is just messy when you do it with beans.
Scholar
#29 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 12:34 AM
I thought of something! French Toast/Cinnamon Toast.

C-A
One Minute Ninja'd
#30 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatMuto
I thought of something! French Toast/Cinnamon Toast.

C-A

Err, we already have French Toast, although Cinnamon Toast would be new. Although, if we're talking breakfast, how about plain, old scrambled eggs?
Mad Poster
#31 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 3:05 AM
i think more soups would also be nice.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 3:57 AM
Three words:

Fried green tomatoes.
Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Err, we already have French Toast, although Cinnamon Toast would be new. Although, if we're talking breakfast, how about plain, old scrambled eggs?

Scrambled eggs would be nice but with bacon and a side of toast. I always wondered why EA didn't add a toaster.

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Mad Poster
#34 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 5:32 AM
Spag bol fuck yeah. Or nasi goreng.

...Fuck me, I'm hungry.
Forum Resident
#35 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eman72
I always wondered why EA didn't add a toaster.

Obviously because toast (already on a plate and covered with jam) is available on the shelf of every refrigerator. What, doesn't yours do that? :p

I think it would be great to have a big, juicy beef roast in the game, actually. Stu surprise doesn't do it for me, and a steak is nice but just not the same.
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Best_Leopard
Obviously because toast (already on a plate and covered with jam) is available on the shelf of every refrigerator. What, doesn't yours do that? :p

I think it would be great to have a big, juicy beef roast in the game, actually. Stu surprise doesn't do it for me, and a steak is nice but just not the same.

Yes it does but it's bread and jam not toast but I do agree beef roast would be nice.

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Forum Resident
#37 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 8:14 PM
Ah, yes, you're right, aren't you? Oops! I guess in my mind it's always toast and jam, since the idea of just putting jam on bread without toasting it is silly.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 8:30 PM
^^Hey! Some of us are just really, really lazy! :P
#39 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 8:46 PM
Eggs Benedict please!

And for those who are mocking (how very dare you!) English cuisine, may I say the following?

Gordan Ramsay (I'm ****ing amazing! So shut the **** up!)
Jamie Oliver (:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc Pukka!)
Heston Blumenthal (Ok so let's freeze this gravy and heat up this ice cream ....)
Nigella Lawson (Mmmm 'lets whip this up into soft peaks ....')
Marco Pierre White (You want salt and pepper on the table? GTFO of my restaurant!)
One Minute Ninja'd
#40 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 12:45 AM
As an aside, I have a feeling there's no bacon or other pork product in the game for PC reasons, as there are places the game is played where eating pork is frowned upon, at best. Which might sound kind of silly, but when you have to release worldwide, little stuff like that can become an important consideration. Besides, I usually prefer my scrambled eggs with sausage, anyway.

Oh, and toast would mean not only jam, but good, old fashioned butter too.
Scholar
#41 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by efolger997
Ooh, enchiladas or quesadillas would be fun! Lasagna would also be cool. Also, some good old-fashioned southern chicken and dumplings. Mmm

ETA: Also, popcorn.

Sims can eat popcorn. The interaction is on the microwave, I think. I'm not sure if it was added on a patch or EP, but it's definitely there. They eat it with a fork, though.
Page 2 of 2