Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wanted testeur Fenestrate and Doors with Stained glass

by Miette Posted 19th Mar 2005 at 5:39 PM

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Mar 2005 at 5:50 PM
Reponds moi sur msn Flye toute façon je les passe sur UrBania apres merci
Miette
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 1:19 AM
I like it very much. Thank you.
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 2:23 AM
Tres jolie, merci beaucoup.
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 2:26 AM
J'ai oblier (je suis anglaise fait que excuser mon francais svp) de demander s'ils sont compatible avec L'Academie?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 11:45 AM
I do not know yet, That which tests with Academy could it me give us the answer??
Thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 1:51 PM
It could be that the windows do not appear.... I do not know the problem (me of it I fix them very well, to see photo)aussi if somebody connait the solution thank you in advance
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 1:58 PM
how could you edit the glass of ht e windows?? i succeded only in recouloring frames!!!
..i know for a lot of you, maybe everyone, is a stupid qustion, but i usually get lost in all that tutorials...and what's more, i'm not english mothertongue, since i'm italian..what a mess!!!...
thanks
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 2:11 PM
Thank you Very very much!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#10 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 3:26 PM Last edited by Numenor : 20th Mar 2005 at 3:29 PM.
Jolaska, il metodo per ricolorare i vetri dipende dalla finestra che vuoi utilizzare; molte porte e finestre non hanno una vera e propria texture: hanno solo una parte "trasparente", o addirittura non hanno affatto parti trasparenti. Si può dire che ricolorare un vetro necessita di una procedura "avanzata": non puoi semplicemente usare SimPE e Object Workshop, come al solito.
Per cominciare, prova a seguire il mio tutorial.
Una volta appreso il metodo, puoi fare come Miette, e applicarlo a tutte le porte e finestre.

TRANSLATION (for the most of you that don't speak Italian... )
Jolaska, the procedure for recolouring glasses depends on the window you want to recolour; many doors and window don't have a real texture: the just have a transparent part, or they don't have transparent parts at all. Let's say that in order to recolour a glass you need an "advanced" procedure: using SimPE and Object Worksop as usual simply isn't enough.
To start, try and follow my tutorial.
Once mastered the method, you can apply it to any door and window, just like Miette did.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#11 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 3:36 PM
MIETTE: the glass parts of all your doors and windows appear correctly in the University ("L'Academie" ).

Just one little suggestion: when you have to import a recolour textures with alpha channel (like glasses) in SimPE, you should *not* use the "Import" menu, but rather the "Build DTX" menu (you need the DDS utilities to use that function); the textures will look much better.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 4:04 PM Last edited by Aimoss : 20th Mar 2005 at 4:15 PM.
These are just perfect for my 'Charmed' House!!!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooo Much!!!!!!!!!!
I was wondering if you coul possibly make the smaller window glass the same as the big window so they match?! The windows don't work on the diagonals sadly!! Also is there anyway to make the doors different colours?! Finally is it possible to make the glass opaque on the doors?! I think that these are just amazing thank you once agin lots of people have been waiting for Charmed windows!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Mar 2005 at 8:27 PM
Hmmm, only the recolored frames showed up in my game, not the stained glass. I have University installed. I'll try redownloading...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Mar 2005 at 8:44 PM
I have just installed myself University and the fenetres appear, can etre that the recolorisation is too clear. I some put of the a more colored little but the effect have not anymore identical
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2005 at 8:49 PM Last edited by Miette : 22nd Mar 2005 at 9:00 PM.
Here the memes what's more rushed. There is the big bay in surpasses ;-)
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Miette Portes et Fenetres Vitrail Foncé.rar (132.3 KB, 581 downloads)
File Type: rar  Miette vitrine prestige frame.rar (14.5 KB, 540 downloads)
Forum Resident
#16 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 6:10 AM
Beautiful! Thank you.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 4:29 AM
Really lovely, Thank You so very much for sharing them with all of us.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 4:45 AM
magnifique!

:lovestruc
Field Researcher
#19 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 1:35 PM
This is fantastic! Thank you very much for sharing this with us!!! "Merci beaucoup"!
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 6:16 PM
merci beaucoup Miette!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 8:13 AM
Amazing! Thank you for this

:howdy:
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 1:14 PM
Is there anyway you could get the single window to have the same open style pattern as the double window? I like the unique squares in the center pane, but it doesn't match the others and the door.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 3:12 PM
Working for me now...had to download the latest version of SIMPE. They look beautiful in the game! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 3:50 PM
More doors.. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 2:20 PM
I love these, thanks for darkening them they look much better now, as I asked before please please please can you make the single windows so they match the double ones & also there is a problem with the windows on a diagonal, they only have the standard glass!!
But thank you so much for all your hard work!!!
Merci encore!!!!
Page 1 of 3