Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mod Dress - replacement

by Artemida Posted 25th Mar 2014 at 1:53 PM - Updated 18th Jul 2018 at 1:42 PM by Artemida

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 4:05 PM
I really like these outfits, that is, the shoe and leg replacements, but I have another default for this which I also like. Is there any chance you could make a custom version as well?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twerplina
Is there any chance you could make a custom version as well?

No, sorry.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Mar 2014 at 10:21 PM
No problem. I have a custom of the other, so I'll just swap them. Thanks for sharing these.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 4:03 PM
You are awesome! Finally I'll be able to use those outfits, those skirts are WAY too short not to have something underneath, thank you! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 5:27 PM
Fantastic - I always quite liked the original outfits, but the shoe-swap and tights/leggings turn it into something really excellent. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 3:08 AM
I like very much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 5:22 AM
thanks, pal!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 4:03 PM
Would you consider making a version where all of them have "lacey" stockings like the full black outfit? I just think it looks better with this outfit, the opaque tighs look a bit too heavy, especially on the green/brown combo. Or maybe semi-transparent stockings? I don't even know if thats possible anyways, great job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mariajoaobarata
Would you consider making a version where all of them have "lacey" stockings like the full black outfit?

done

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 1:05 AM
i really like this outfit