Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Legend 03

by Cicada Posted 3rd Apr 2014 at 2:05 AM - Updated 19th Aug 2021 at 5:54 PM by Cicada

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 6:35 AM
CC free?
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 11:11 AM
I love the kitchen in this one and No.2, Haven't seen any like that before, gonna steal that.

Also, it's spelled 'Legend', and this title even says 'Ledgeng'
By the Name 'Hannes', I assume you're German?
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by derek_pearce
CC free?
If this lot had CC it would be listed in the description, derek.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 1:51 PM
Jonny_Bravo i'm not German i'm South African.
Sorry everyone about my spelling i'm sometimes bad at English sorry.
Alchemist
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hannes16
Jonny_Bravo i'm not German i'm South African.

So you'd basicly understand Dutch a little? Since Afrikaans and Dutch are very similar

I come in peace
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 6:17 PM
J_Bravo yes Afrikaans is my home language Dutch are similar but the accent not the same.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 9:02 PM
wooow!!!! its perfect! thanks so much
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 12:27 AM
Why the custom lot size? What world is this lot made for?

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
Why the custom lot size? What world is this lot made for?

As you can see in the pictures this is placed in good old bridgeport. But you can place it in any world. For custom lot sizes there is a solution.
There is a little mod called Add Any Lot Size made by Velocitygrass. Here it is: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=471164
Field Researcher
#11 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 7:12 AM
i know it doesn't "belong" there.. but in trying to place it in Sunset Valley, the lot sinks into the ground about three floors worth... Any suggestions on how to fix that?

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#12 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 9:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LE102071
i know it doesn't "belong" there.. but in trying to place it in Sunset Valley, the lot sinks into the ground about three floors worth... Any suggestions on how to fix that?
Before you place a lot in Edit Town, type SetImportedTerrainOffset into the cheat console together with a number. Positive numbers raise the lot and negative numbers lower it. The height of one step is 0.1875, the height of one floor is 4 times 0.1875 = 0.75. In order to raise the ground by 3 floors, for example you would have to type "SetImportedTerrainOffset 2.25".
It's a bit time-consuming to get a lot completely even with the ground because the initial difference between the lot and ground you placed it on may differ by any decimal value from the numbers I have given above.
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babele44
Before you place a lot in Edit Town, type SetImportedTerrainOffset into the cheat console together with a number. Positive numbers raise the lot and negative numbers lower it. The height of one step is 0.1875, the height of one floor is 4 times 0.1875 = 0.75. In order to raise the ground by 3 floors, for example you would have to type "SetImportedTerrainOffset 2.25".
It's a bit time-consuming to get a lot completely even with the ground because the initial difference between the lot and ground you placed it on may differ by any decimal value from the numbers I have given above.

Thank you for your response. I had the same thing happen to me, but because I had been experiencing other problems in-game (mod-related, I suspect), I just assumed that it was due to that. Never knew that this code/cheat even existed. Now I can try to place this back in my world - it's too nice of a lot to not try again!
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 5:15 AM
Love it! It reminds me of The Scala building in Seattle set for the '50 Shades of Grey' novel.
I don't have the expansions you used for creating this building, can I install it without them?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 4:13 PM
Thank you.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 11:04 PM
Incredible work! The details are excellent. Thank you.