Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Real Estate Career

by SorchaNiC Posted 12th May 2014 at 12:11 AM - Updated 10th Dec 2016 at 5:35 PM by SorchaNiC

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th May 2014 at 12:30 AM
This is the first career in awhile that has made me want to download and try it out, I love they dont have to be in uniform, and also the no firends requirement! (always cheat there anyway!) looks very interesting, thankyou for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th May 2014 at 1:02 AM
This looks great. I love that it has chance cards, and a teen career. Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th May 2014 at 10:32 AM
This is the first time I'm really interested in downloading a custom career! It's a good idea, thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th May 2014 at 1:19 PM
I'm with the others, I just don't download custom careers, but this one is too good to pass up! I love that there are chance cards and a career reward (and the no friends thing is awesome, too, but I already have a mod that eliminates that on all the other careers). I do have one question, though. Does this career show up in LTW's? Like, do fortune and popularity/pleasure sims get the LTW to "Reach the top of the Real Estate career?" Just curious.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th May 2014 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by neonhorn22
I'm with the others, I just don't download custom careers, but this one is too good to pass up! I love that there are chance cards and a career reward (and the no friends thing is awesome, too, but I already have a mod that eliminates that on all the other careers). I do have one question, though. Does this career show up in LTW's? Like, do fortune and popularity/pleasure sims get the LTW to "Reach the top of the Real Estate career?" Just curious.

Hi Neonhorn!

Unfortunately a LTW for reaching the top of this career will not be rolled by your Sims. I'd actually never thought about it until I read your comment, and then I spent about 30 mins researching ways to try and do it. But apparently, it either cannot be done or I didn't research hard enough!
If I do ever find a way to to create a LTW, I'll definitely come back and add it!

Thanks for downloading, and I hope you have as much with Real Estate as I have. :D

(p.s. I also use a mod the eliminate the friends requirement. It's so silly!)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th May 2014 at 5:41 PM
No worries! I'm still going to add this career to my sims' lineups. It'll mash up real nice with the fortune sims who want to "Earn $100,000" or my sims that have the 20 best friend want. Let's face it, real estate agents are normally pretty chatty and gregarious people! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th May 2014 at 9:44 AM
Thanks you you are the best
From spain
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th May 2014 at 2:33 PM
Wow, this is great, very well done
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th May 2014 at 6:56 PM
For some reason the post will not allow me to download saying "Link Line Inncorect"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th May 2014 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RyanBrestan
For some reason the post will not allow me to download saying "Link Line Inncorect"

Hi Ryan, I'm not quite sure what that error is, I've never seen it before. However, I've tried downloading it myself from two different computers and it's working fine now. If you want to try it again now and see if it will allow you to do so, and perhaps get back to me.

Hoping you can download and play soon,
Sarah.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th May 2014 at 7:03 PM
Hello, I liked your career very much and it's nice of you to include a teen\elder version! I'm happy about it.

Can I please ask you to make its alternative version with friends requirement? The reason is that otherwise topping the career is too easy. And friends could be thought of as clients.

Appearance of new careers on this site is what keeps me playing the game after so many years, so thank you a lot
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th May 2014 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Babahara
Hello, I liked your career very much and it's nice of you to include a teen\elder version! I'm happy about it.

Can I please ask you to make its alternative version with friends requirement? The reason is that otherwise topping the career is too easy. And friends could be thought of as clients.

Appearance of new careers on this site is what keeps me playing the game after so many years, so thank you a lot

Hi Babahara,

I can indeed add the friends requirement for you, it's very simple to do. Have you any particular number of required friends in mind, or would the maxis-average be okay?

Regards,
Sarah.
Theorist
#14 Old 17th May 2014 at 11:44 PM
Maxis average would be fine, thank you!

I hope you'll make more careers for us. I'll certainly download. If you have time and desire, of course, I'm aware that it takes a lot of time to write the chance cards, so it would be unfair to ask.

Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th May 2014 at 12:58 PM
nice office, and photo 8 is pretty amusing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th May 2014 at 5:23 PM
Maxis average would be fine, thank you!

I hope you'll make more careers for us. I'll certainly download. If you have time and desire, of course, I'm aware that it takes a lot of time to write the chance cards, so it would be unfair to ask.

Thanks again.

You're all set! You can now spend hours making friends to your (Sims') heart's content!

And I am currently working on a couple of other careers, at the moment. But those darn chance cards take a while!
Look out for my next 'Florist' career! (Hopefully soon)

Sarah.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th May 2014 at 3:56 AM
Thanks, Sarah, I downloaded the alternative version and am going to put it to good use.

A florist career sounds amazing! I already know who of my sims is going to have it. In truth, somehow your ideas happen to nicely coincide with my desires. I was in need of a few careers, among them something to deal with real estate and flowers\plants.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd May 2014 at 10:44 PM Last edited by sandya : 25th May 2014 at 6:08 AM.
Thanks, I am so glad you added the with friends file because my husband was in real estate, and who you know and are friends with does make a difference in this career. The hours are not 5 days a week and 9-5 either. They are actually at the whim and needs of the client. Thanks again I am sure I will enjoy this. Maybe a career for my romance sim?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 5:11 PM
I didn't even know I needed this until I saw it here! Lovely looking career, will definitely download. Thank you for creating!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 5:05 PM
works great many thanks m8 ;)
Theorist
#21 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 5:40 PM
Is there still a chance to see a florist career? My sim is still waiting for it
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 2:20 AM
Super late to the party, but does this replace any existing / custom careers? Does it have a custom GUID?

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 6:58 PM
Is there still a chance to see a florist career? My sim is still waiting for it

Hi Babahara, I actually do have that complete, I just never uploaded it!
I'm going to make sure it's up to scratch and I'll submit it, so hopefully you'll see it available to download in the next couple of days!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by siletka
Super late to the party, but does this replace any existing / custom careers? Does it have a custom GUID?

Hi Siletka, it does indeed have it's own unique GUID, so it won't overwrite anything.
Theorist
#25 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SorchaNiC
Hi Babahara, I actually do have that complete, I just never uploaded it!
I'm going to make sure it's up to scratch and I'll submit it, so hopefully you'll see it available to download in the next couple of days!

Hi, that's great! I've been putting aside playing the sim that I wanted to have that career. Her time has come
Page 1 of 2