Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Contemporary Suburban

by stonee206 Posted 3rd May 2014 at 3:47 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2014 at 4:51 PM by stonee206

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th May 2014 at 3:07 AM
Love this house! Great job! My Sim is moving in as soon as possible!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th May 2014 at 6:25 PM
Is this based off one of the suburban houses in Hitman: Blood Money by any chance? It looks just like the neighbourhood in one of the missions!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th May 2014 at 2:19 AM
Hey, this is a beautiful house and I was so in love with the entryway arch that I went and found this. It's a two story version of the arch you used for your entryway. I think it would really add to the realism there.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...rch/id/1071610/
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th May 2014 at 3:31 AM
I really like the house and I'm going to download it. I will be making a few tweaks, though. The bathroom next to bedroom 2 easily becomes a full bath by removing the second sink/counter and putting in a shower. That way sims don't have to travel upstairs or over to the kitchen area to shower.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th May 2014 at 6:46 PM
Love this house! So simple yet so beautiful! Thank you... Going to grab all your houses now!
Liar liar, pants on fire.
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th May 2014 at 1:52 PM
Very Nice!
Here is a request, "Catalyst Apartments" it's located south of uptown Charlotte/Fourth Ward Charlotte, 27 floors-
http://catalystcharlotte.files.word...lyst-a_0892.jpg
http://propimages.apartments.com/1111/555849_64.jpg
http://www.catalystcharlotte.com/images/pool_850.jpg
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th May 2014 at 10:36 PM
absolutely beautiful! wonderful build, will be using this often. (:
Scholar
#9 Old 31st May 2014 at 6:44 AM Last edited by tsyokawe : 31st May 2014 at 12:46 PM. Reason: it needed rewording.
I think this was supposed to be a feedback post.

I love how you were able to put that arch on the second floor.
I'd be so grateful if you would share your secret on placing an arch without a floor showing up.
I've tried so many times to put an arch off the ground,
but a one-tile floor always attaches to the width of my arch.

I've wanted this effect in houses of the past, but could never get rid of that [aaagh] floor.
Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe
I think this was supposed to be a feedback post.

I love how you were able to put that arch on the second floor.
I'd be so grateful if you would share your secret on placing an arch without a floor showing up.
I've tried so many times to put an arch off the ground,
but a one-tile floor always attaches to the width of my arch.

I've wanted this effect in houses of the past, but could never get rid of that [aaagh] floor.
Thanks.

After placing the arch, simply remove the 4 tiles that appear! It's a simple as that
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 11:27 PM
That wasn't working for me. It turns out one of the arches HAS to be on a floor, and that was the arch I kept trying to use. I got help at the build forum. Cutsocks was the creator who worked it out for me.

It's disappointing, because I sooo wanted the arch with those columns built right in, but I'll find a way to make do. Thank you for getting back to me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 7:44 PM
I love this house. Not over-the-top! Very realistic! I'm playing it right now. You've become one of my favorite house builders!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 12:44 PM
thanks
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 3:29 AM
Great job. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th May 2015 at 7:36 AM
oh my lawd. I love the use of the arch in the front of the house. very nice.