Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The MTS Headquarters

by Yogi-Tea Posted 14th May 2014 at 10:07 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th May 2014 at 10:44 PM
I always knew it would be like this! I didn't picture the computers being such old behemoths though. Amazing what Delphy is able to accomplish with such archaic technology! Awesome job, my friend. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th May 2014 at 11:18 PM
This is really really wonderful. I applaud you and your creation!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th May 2014 at 12:55 AM
I choose not to care that this is a TS3 lot, and therefore of no use to me whatsoever... this is fantastic!

Now if only someone else would make Sim-versions of all the admins to command these halls...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th May 2014 at 5:21 AM
Thank you, guys. I'm glad you like the lot.

@sweetswami77 - yes, yes, all that old equpment ... no wonder that some uploads take a while longer in the upload queue... ;-p

@Zarathustra - Now that you say it... yeah, good idea to have sim-versions of the admins but also a lot of work. Okay, we can keep that in mind for the 15th anniversary. . maybe this was also a good idea for TS4..
Sorry that this lot is for TS3 only. You could create one for TS2 if you liked. I don't have TS2 installed to my computer, even though I own it. I think I read somewhere that it doesn't work with Windows 8.1
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th May 2014 at 4:23 AM
That is seriously awesome...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th May 2014 at 10:52 AM
Default Lies!
Quote: Originally posted by Yogi-Tea
I think I read somewhere that it doesn't work with Windows 8.1

Who would dare say such a thing?! I'm currently running Sims 2 with all EPs and SPs before and after the Windows 8.1 update. They may have meant the constant minimizing some people get. I had that problem too until I added the Sims' .exe files to the exceptions list of my anti virus program. No more minimizing with maximum gaming.

SN: I love this! The sheer awesomeness had me staring at the pics for nearly thirty minutes.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th May 2014 at 7:26 PM
Don't have all the EP's and my graphics card bites, so I can't use it, but I still wanted to say thanks. I'll have to try it out when I get a new computer...until then...*sigh*
Instructor
#9 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 4:48 AM
Thanks! This is sweet, just wondering if the lot is set up properly for Professors to lecture students?

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 7:05 PM
It should be working for professors - see floorplan 5th floor and pictures named classroom 1, classroom 2.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 4:54 AM
Wow, this is simply amazing. Now, I hope it will work with my machine. *Crosses fingers
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 11:14 AM
<3 <3 <3