Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Borogove Apartments (NO CC)

by Stellmaria Posted 22nd May 2014 at 12:34 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd May 2014 at 1:24 PM
So cute! Thank you :)
Alchemist
#3 Old 22nd May 2014 at 2:11 PM
These are really cute
Just making you aware that when uploading apartments you also have to have a bed as per the guidelines

Taken from the Creator Guidelines Apartments: When uploading apartments for The Sims 2, they should all be at least lightly furnished - that is, all the furniture required for a Sim to live (bed, toilet, fridge etc.) without the downloader having to use cheats to keep their Sim alive.

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th May 2014 at 1:22 AM
Ty
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th May 2014 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
These are really cute
Just making you aware that when uploading apartments you also have to have a bed as per the guidelines

Taken from the Creator Guidelines Apartments: When uploading apartments for The Sims 2, they should all be at least lightly furnished - that is, all the furniture required for a Sim to live (bed, toilet, fridge etc.) without the downloader having to use cheats to keep their Sim alive.

Oh, sorry! I know you can't build in apartment mode, but I've always been able to include furnishing without cheats. I'll make sure my next set of apartments are more furnished!
Glad you liked them

Quote: Originally posted by Queen of France
So cute! Thank you

Enjoy!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 1:42 AM
I love your layout of these apts :) thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 10:31 PM
Awesome, just what I was looking for and didn't know it. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 6:45 AM
MEU DEUS, É UM AMORZINHO, PERFEITA ♥
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by beegomez
MEU DEUS, É UM AMORZINHO, PERFEITA ♥

Jajaja, me alegra que te guste
Field Researcher
THANKS POST