Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 9:41 PM
Default What kind of houses from Movies, Games, Tv shows, Ect, would you wanna play sims in?
So what kind of houses from your favorite movies and TV shows, Anime, Cartoons, Video games (Not to mention music videos...) would you just love to see and play in your sims 3 game?

The house from Disney Pixars "UP" would be fantastic and colorful.

Full pictures of interior and exterior

Then there was Henry's house from the TV show PSYCH, Its such a cute beach house!

And I also have one from one of my favorite anime movies, wolf children!

And (LOL) What about pokemon?!

And surprisingly, someone made the house from Garfield....

http://www.simsnetwork.com/sites/si...g?itok=AZLqdKqT
Keep calm, Here is the link

And then there is the Phineas and Ferb house.... Wait.. nobody has made one yet? Surprisingly not.

Family guy anyone? Found a download for this one.

Here's the download

What houses do you have?! (Also, if you find a download, link it!)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 9:46 PM
I'd love for my sims to live in the Bates mansion and run the Bates Motel.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Alchemist
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 9:51 PM Last edited by Original_Sim : 3rd Jun 2014 at 10:04 PM.
Wisteria Lane from Desperate Housewives.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 9:54 PM
ChinchillaJesus= This is the closest thing I could find.
Tadaaa...?

Original_Sim= I can do you a step better and include there Entire WORLD! (I think.)
Theorist
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 9:56 PM
Big Brother UK series 1 house, with it's unforgettable cast. I will make it one day I swear!

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Scholar
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyzrulz
This is the closest thing I could find.
Tadaaa...?

Wow, can't believe I missed that, thanks. It's a damn shame I don't download stuff from the exchange though.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
Wow, can't believe I missed that, thanks. It's a damn shame I don't download stuff from the exchange though.

Danggit. Well, here is a mod the sims one anyway ^^
tada once more
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
Big Brother UK series 1 house, with it's unforgettable cast. I will make it one day I swear!

Awww... Sorry I can't find it D: It looks super cute though, be sure to link it if you do! ^^
Scholar
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyzrulz
Danggit. Well, here is a mod the sims one anyway ^^
tada once more

I love it, thank you. . I'll download it when I get out of the hospital this weekend.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
I love it, thank you. . I'll download it when I get out of the hospital this weekend.
\

Aw! i'm sorry your in the hospital D:
I hope chu feel better <3
Forum Resident
#11 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 4:36 AM
I fell in love with Miss Robichaux's Academy from American Horror Story: Coven (which was apparently filmed in/based on the Buckner Masnion in Nawlins). I even started building my own version of it after I got Supernatural, but I didn't get much farther than doing the exterior and lovingly crafting the sitting room with the portraits of the old Supremes.

Someone beat me to the punch, though, and it is gorgeous.

Download

EDIT: While we're on the topic of fictional schools for weirdos, I'd love to build my own version of the school from X-Men. It'd be a lot of fun, contrasting the old-timey parts with the dazzling future tech in the basement/classrooms.

EDIT 2: Too bad I suck at building, though. I can make cute cottages and nothing else.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Alchemist
#12 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 12:17 PM
Sometimes I'm inspired to build a house based on a movie or something, until I realized that the house is too small to be realized in Sims.

Just call me Nikel
Scholar
#13 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 12:55 PM
The Addams Family house

And the Munsters house, which the idiot director of Desperate Housewives had partially demolished redone because he didn't want people seeing it in the background of the crappy show and thinking of the Munsters. The asshole. -_-

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
Sometimes I'm inspired to build a house based on a movie or something, until I realized that the house is too small to be realized in Sims.

Naaah, you could do it! (every house has to have some adjustments. xD)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath
The Addams Family house

And the Munsters house, which the idiot director of Desperate Housewives had partially demolished redone because he didn't want people seeing it in the background of the crappy show and thinking of the Munsters. The asshole. -_-

I LOVE the Addams house, but all those rooms.But I did find a download, haha!
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/438866.page

The Munster house was destroyed?! Noooo. D: That sucks.
And I also found a download to this one.
http://modthesims.info/d/423279
Enjoy!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mammal
I fell in love with Miss Robichaux's Academy from American Horror Story: Coven (which was apparently filmed in/based on the Buckner Masnion in Nawlins). I even started building my own version of it after I got Supernatural, but I didn't get much farther than doing the exterior and lovingly crafting the sitting room with the portraits of the old Supremes.

Someone beat me to the punch, though, and it is gorgeous.

Download

EDIT: While we're on the topic of fictional schools for weirdos, I'd love to build my own version of the school from X-Men. It'd be a lot of fun, contrasting the old-timey parts with the dazzling future tech in the basement/classrooms.

EDIT 2: Too bad I suck at building, though. I can make cute cottages and nothing else.

How amazing!!!! Thanks for the link! Also You CAN make awesome houses. I actually prefer cottages to mansions. And one story floors.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 7:40 PM
Winterfell from Game of Thrones (I NEED to be able to resurrect the Starks for revenge, I can't let them go out like that..., I just can't)..... Olivia Popes apartment from Scandal. Oh and the White House too.
Instructor
#18 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 8:05 PM
The house from Charmed. Not only was the show my favourite when I was a teenager, I always admired the house. It would be, probably, pretty easy to make if you have the right cc.

Also the house from Bewitched, the 2005 remake. I just love that house. It has to be the cutest house there is. I would live there.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 8:42 PM
Definitely the Xavier Institute:

Or the Twilight Town Mansion:

Or Titan's Tower
Scholar
#20 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by miarell
The house from Charmed. Not only was the show my favourite when I was a teenager, I always admired the house. It would be, probably, pretty easy to make if you have the right cc.

You're welcome.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsdestroyer
Winterfell from Game of Thrones (I NEED to be able to resurrect the Starks for revenge, I can't let them go out like that..., I just can't)..... Olivia Popes apartment from Scandal. Oh and the White House too.

Tada I found a one here Its at the sims site though. I couldn't find it any other place, sorry!

The house from Charmed. Not only was the show my favorite when I was a teenager, I always admired the house. It would be, probably, pretty easy to make if you have the right cc.

I love it! I never saw the show ... ;-; (I think I shall watch it soon.) I did find a link to a sims 3 download at mediafire. its here if you want it! ^^

Also the house from Bewitched, the 2005 remake. I just love that house. It has to be the cutest house there is. I would live there.

The best thing I could find is this, I don't know if its the older or newer one, And its at the sims recourse... (Bleh.) heres the link . Enjoy!

Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
Definitely the Xavier Institute:
Or the Twilight Town Mansion:
Or Titan's Tower

I found a few of those....
here's the Xavier Institute (I think its based off the movies.)
Another one that looks closer to your picture.

I couldn't find a twilight town mansion, Just a bunch of TWILIGHT mansions from the movie

This was the only titans tower I could find, its a little short... But...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by juansfalcin
You're welcome.

ah! thank you for helping people out! :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 4:12 AM
Definatly Usami's home from Junjo Romantica [[Sorry no screenshots of it]]
Field Researcher
#24 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 4:31 AM
i've said it before and i'll say it a million more times: the aunts' house in Pushing Daisies. i know someone made it already but i think it was for ts2. also if i were to play it as it is in the show my game would probably explode from trying to load all of the clutter cc...
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 5:07 AM
Tower 49 from Oblivion, but not on stilts. I found one, but it's on stilts.

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Page 1 of 2