Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 7:14 AM
"I'm not ga- I mean, I'm not attracted to men. Especially one like your brother!" Don yelled and crossed his arms. Bella took a step back. "I-I'm sure you're both joking." She said shakily and turned away.

"Bella, this was a long time ago. It shouldn't matter now." Michael turned Bella around from the shoulders. She looked at Don with a disgusted look. "Oh, so this did happen? It's true?" She asked him. "It was your brother's fault!" Don spat and pointed at Michael. "He wanted me..."

"Excuse me? From what I remember is that your alcohol trip put me on the long list of people you want to woohoo with!" Michael said as he took a step forward to Don. "Are you serious? I wouldn't want to be anywhere near your disgusting naked body!" Don said as he shoved Michael. "You weren't saying that when you were-"

"Can you guys just stop!" Bella yelled. She was fuming. "The thought of you two ban- getting intimate with each other is sickening." Bella said as she poked Don in the chest. "Do you realise this could change everything? My boyfriend, whose proposal I never answered to, is still in the car!"

"This is all your fault!" Don yelled as he tackled Michael to the ground. They ignored Bella's yells to stop as they continued to fight. Jocasta, Simis and Mortimer came out of the car to try and pry the two away from each other...
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 4:15 PM
"I I don't about you," Jocasta whispered to Mortimer as she latched onto Don, attempting to pull him away from Michael. "But you can cut the sexual tension with a knife!"
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 2:46 PM
Simis grabbed Michael and shoved him toward the car. "Get in," he growled. Michael, angry and embarrassed, did as he was told. Don stood on his front steps glaring at Mortimer, Bella and Jocasta. Bella started sobbing hysterically. Mortimer wanted to put his arms around her and just hold her close, but couldn't take his eyes off Don. As Bella sobbed, Jocasta put her hand on her shoulder. "Come, Bella. Let's go home," and the two walked toward the car where Michael sat quietly. Simis and Mortimer continue the stare down with Don. "She's not worth it" growls Don as he storms back into the house. Simis turns to Mortimer, and with a hand on his shoulder, says "Let's go home". Mortimer looks to the car where Bella, still crying, waits with the rest of her family, Mortimer says, "I don't think I can..."
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 8:37 PM
"Why?" simis replied with.
"She left me and went with Don on his motorcycle and if we didn't come she would have-
'Stop" Simis said abruptly. He glared at Mortimer for a few moments and then went into the car. He shut the door loudly and looked at him. Bella stopped crying for a moment to look at Mortimer. Those eyes he thought. He couldn't resist. He opened the door and sat next to Bella which made Bella uncomfortable. Why is he so forgiving she thought. Maybe he is the one. Simis put the keys in the ignition and they started to drive off.

Can't believe people still read these.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 3:59 AM
As they drove off, Bella turned around in her seat to look out the back window. She saw Don's porch lights switch off, and wondered if everything that happened that night was even worth it. Jocasta squirmed in the passenger seat and rolled down the window letting the cool night air fill the car. All was silent, until Mortimer coughed and Jocasta finally lost it. She turned around in her seat, her eyes dead-set on Michael. "Why the hell were you two fighting?" Jocasta asked in an angry tone. Michael looked at both Bella and Mortimer. "Uh... Do you remember what happened in college?"

"No what- Oh. Oh God Michael! How did that even come into discussion?"

"He was about to punch me out, and I tried to stop him, but then he decided to bring up when we-"

"That is enough!" Simis yelled. He gripped the steering wheel and sighed through gritted teeth. He remembered that day, that horrible day. The day Michael called from college to announce that he slept with Don. Simis shook his head to banish the memory. Mortimer was confused. "Wait, what happened?"

Bella crossed her arms over her seat belt and looked down. "In college, Michael had a one night stand with Don." Michael sighed with grief and put his hand on his forehead. "Oh, ok." Mortimer said in shock and looked out the window. The rest of the ride was in silence. When they finally arrived at their home and got out of the car, Mortimer went straight to Bella.

"Bella-"

"I don't want to talk to anyone right now." She said and pushed passed him. Simis came and put a hand on his shoulder. "I think it's best you leave." He said with a sympathetic smile. As they all went inside, Michael looked at his wrist to check the time. He swore, his graduation gift was gone. His watch had been given to him when he graduated Sims University. Majority of it was pure gold, and it mean't the world to him. Michael swore again when he realised it probably would've come off when he was fighting at Don's house.

He ran inside and grabbed the car keys off the counter. "Where are you going now? It's almost twelve in the morning!" Simis asked while making a coffee. "I'm getting some milk. I'll be back." Michael said quickly and rushed out the door. As he hurried to the car, he could hear his father shouting. "But we already have milk!"

Mortimer was leaning against the mailbox. "Hey, where are you going?" He asked. Michael unlocked the car and opened the door. "Back to that idiot's house. I forgot my watch there."

"What if something happens to you? Let me come too!" Mortimer said and ran to the car door. Michael slammed it shut and rolled the window down. "You've gone through too much tonight. Just go home." He said and started the ignition...
Alchemist
#31 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 6:07 AM
"Wait," Mortimer said, placing both hands on the car. They locked eyes for a second. "I said let me come."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 6:18 AM
Michael looked into Mortimer's eyes. They sparkled under the moonlight and danced upon his vision. Michael was hypnotized. He started to breathe heavily. He sighed as he rubbed his forehead and looked away. "Get in."

They drove into the night, on a route they had already journeyed on twice in the past hour. Like the other rides that night, all was silent. Michael kept both his hands firmly on the wheel and looked straight ahead. He would occasionally glance at Mortimer, whose foot was tapping rapidly. "Thanks for letting me accompany you." Mortimer said and looked out the window.

Michael's heart began to race. "No problem. I just thought it was best if you didn't come."

Mortimer let out a small laugh. "I have to protect the brother of my girlfriend, don't I? We're practically family!"

Michael's heart unusually sank. "Yeah, I guess so."

The drive was abnormally long, compared to the other times they had gone on the journey. It was a relief for Michael when they arrived. He parked on the drive way and turned the car off. "Just..Uh...Stay here. I'll call you if I need you." Michael said awkwardly as he got out of the car. Michael turned around and began to walk to the front door. But, to his surprise, a dark silhouette was blocking it's path. "It was about time you came back. I was about to go to bed."

He was right. Don stood on the porch in nothing but his boxers, with his hair ruffled and sleepy eyes. Michael got a familiar memory. "Do you have a- my watch, I mean my watch." Michael asked, stumbling with his words. "Yeah, I do." Don said through a yawn. "Can I, uh, have it back?"

"Yeah, but you're going to have to come get it."

Michael sighed. "I can see you're quite delirious. What the hell are you talking about?" He asked. Don held up his watch. "Come and get it." He repeated. Michael walked to the porch and up the steps until he was facing Don. He put his hand out. "Can I please have the watch?"

Don held the watch above his head. Michael reached for the watch, but Don moved it further to the left. "Oh come on Don, you're acting like a child." Michael said as he continued to fish for his graduation gift. Don yawned again. "Fine, one last time." He said. Don held the watch behind his back. "Are you serious?" Michael asked. "Yeah, I'll give it back." Don said sleepily. Michael tried to grab the watch one last time, but as he did Don pulled him into a passionate kiss...
Instructor
#33 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 1:28 PM
Michael tensed up and broke off the kiss immediately.
"No, we're not doing this." he protested, his tone of voice telling Don that he was being serious. "Don, just," his voice trailed off a little before he continued speaking, "..give me the watch."
Scholar
#34 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 2:04 PM
"Oh, to hell with this." Mortimer grunted as he exited the car.
"You said you were going to give me the watch back, you dick!" Michael yelled at Don.
Mortimer ran up and tackled Don to the ground.
"Here, catch!" Mortimer yelled as he threw the watch to Michael.
"Run!" Michael shouted, the two guys ran like bats out of hell to the car. Michael put the key in the ignition.
"That was a really good tackle where did you learn that?" Michael asked as he started to drive towards the Goth residence.
"I was on the football team in high-school, I only lasted a week before deciding it wasn't for me and quit." Mortimer told Michael.
"Thanks for helping me tonight, I don't know what would have happened if I went alone." Michael admitted to Mortimer.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Instructor
#35 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 5:03 PM Last edited by ribbonista : 28th Jun 2014 at 6:07 PM.
((I'm laughing so hard, this is amazing))
Mortimer gave a sympathetic smile before he turned his attention back to the road. They sat in silence for the rest of the ride home, Michael looking out the window at the passing houses. The Goth house was further out, in vicinity of the graveyard. It was a beautiful home, though it admittedly gave off an unsettling vibe.
"Ah, we're here." Mortimer said. "I..probably should have dropped you off at your own home." He felt a little embarrased, but Michael assured him that it was alright.
"I can walk home. I could probably use the exercise anyway." Once Michael was out of the car, he turned around again. "Thank you, though."
Alchemist
#36 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 5:47 PM
With his hands on the steering wheel, Mortimer raised a suggestive eyebrow at Michael and said, "I'm sure you can find another way to thank me,"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 1:55 PM Last edited by empressofskies : 29th Jun 2014 at 3:50 PM.
Michael felt his cheeks become warm. "W-What?" he asked, stumbling with his words. Mortimer stifled a small laugh and said in a seductive tone "See you tomorrow, Michael."

Michael watched as Mortimer opened the large chrome garage door and drove his car inside. He looked up at the towering Goth manor before turning on his heels and walking up the street. The breeze he felt earlier on whisked past him once again and cooled down his flushed cheeks. Tomorrow, he thought, What the hell did he mean by that? The whole night confused Michael. The thought of seeing Don in his boxers filled his body with arousal, something he hadn't felt since his college days. But then seeing Mortimer under the moonlight heavily turned him on. At this point, Michael's emotions were scattered everywhere. He didn't know how to feel and what to believe, and he didn't consider the circumstances set in the situation. Michael only knew one thing: He wanted them, both of them.

As Michael saw his house come into view, he couldn't be bothered to wonder where his keys were. He walked up to the front door and flipped over the door mat, picking up the spare key and twisting it in the keyhole. Michael sighed in relief to be finally at home. He walked into the kitchen to find his dad at the dining table drinking a hot beverage. "So, you decide to just waltz back in here at one in the morning?"

"I'm a grown adult, I can come and go as I please."

Simis laughed. "Not in my house."

"Why didn't you just go to bed like Bella and mum?" Michael asked, crossing his arms. "I was waiting for you to bring the car home. She's like another child." Simis said and took a sip of his drink.

"Oh, Mortimer has it."

"Wh-"

"Don't ask why, he just does. I'll go pick it up tomorrow."

Tomorrow, he thought, that's what he mean't. Simis let out a disappointed sigh. "Well, I guess she's in safe hands. Poor chap, I hope he forgets about tonight. A rejected proposal can really bring someone down."

"Mmm, yeah." Michael said, his eyes wandering off into the distance. What if Bella actually did accept the proposal? Would Michael still be feeling the same way? He started to feel dizzy. "I'm going to bed." He announced and headed up the stairs. Michael had a warm shower and slipped on a fresh pair of boxers. He slid into bed, caressing the crisp white sheets. As he rested his head on his pillow, he reminded himself to go and pick up his father's car from the Goth's in the morning. And with that thought, Michael fell asleep...
Instructor
#38 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 8:12 PM
((I'm just kinda creeping in here to read new posts because I really love this thread, ok??))
Scholar
#39 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 12:14 AM
Michael awoke not even two hours after he fell asleep. Once again he dreamt about the night he spent doing Don. Deciding to get some water from the bathroom, he quietly walked to the bathroom when he noticed that the kitchen light was still on.
"Dad must have forgot to turn the damn thing again." Michael muttered to himself while tip-toeing downstairs.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Alchemist
#40 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 12:42 AM Last edited by Original_Sim : 1st Jul 2014 at 1:20 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
Michael awoke not even two hours after he fell asleep. Once again he dreamt about the night he spent doing Don. Deciding to get some water from the bathroom, he quietly walked to the bathroom when he noticed that the kitchen light was still on.
"Dad must have forgot to turn the damn thing again." Michael muttered to himself while tip-toeing downstairs.

Before he could make it to the kitchen, Michael heard what sounded like a car pulling up on the street. Followed by footsteps.

"At this hour?" he asked himself, stifling a yawn. And then his mind went to the worst possible place. Burglar.

Without giving it much thought, he grabbed a skillet from the kitchen and started making his way toward the front door. He held it with both hands, wielding it like a weapon. Unfortunately for Michael, the nocturnal intruder had beaten him to the punch---by ringing the doorbell.

Michael remained motionless and furrowed his brows. "Huh?"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 9:57 AM
"Michael? Is that you?" A feminine voice asked from the other side of the door, followed by rapid rings of the doorbell. Afraid the commotion would wake up his family (especially his parents), he placed the skillet on a nearby chair and quickly searched the counter for the keys in darkness. "Alright, alright, I'm opening it!" he whispered as he tried to fit them into the keyhole. Michael opened the door and squinted at the sight revealed to him. "...Lisa?"

In front of Michael stood a drunk Lisa Bunch. She smiled, the creases of her face highlighting the fact that her heavy mascara was running. "Michael, baby! Thank god you're awake." Lisa said quite audibly and stumbled inside, almost falling on Michael who held her up. Once she regained her balance, she frowned. "Michael-"

"Please stop talking so loud! Are you aware my parents and sister are asleep?"

"Michael, I think I'm going to be sick." Lisa muttered and put her hand over her mouth. Michael backed away, his hands by his chest is shock. "Do you, um, need a bucket?" He asked, quite disgusted. She closed her eyes and began to giggle. "Nah... I'm okay for now."

"What do you want Lisa?" Michael asked, crossing his arms. She wobbled up to him and sloppily put an arm around his neck. "Can't two old friends talk?" Lisa giggled and rested her head on his shoulder. Michael shrugged her off. "Yeah, but not at three in the morning? What were you thinking?"

She grabbed him by his shoulders and pushed him onto the chair with the skillet. Michael scrunched up his face in pain. She cleared her throat and tried to put on a serious face, but because she was intoxicated her attempt of looking professional made her look even more senseless. "I was thinking we could do more than just talk."

Lisa slapped her hand on Michael's torso and started to tug on his boxers. Once Michael became aware of Lisa's intentions, he grabbed her by her lanky biceps and pushed her away. He stood up from the chair and rubbed his sore backside, expecting a bruise by sunrise. "What the hell, Lisa? Get out of my house!" He said violently. Lisa began to cry, her mascara dripping on the white tiles. "What happened to us, Michael? Where did we go wrong?" She sobbed, hiding her face behind her hands. Michael knew exactly what went wrong. After graduating as the most popular couple in school, Michael began applying for universities. Lisa decided she didn't want to further her learning and get a degree, so Michael went alone. During his time at university, he received gifts from her that were later deemed stolen. After a while, Michael found out she became engaged to neighborhood bad boy VJ Alvi. Michael was devastated. He got into drinking and partying, leading him to sleep with his sister's boyfriend at the time while drunk. When it finally came to him graduating, he vowed to forget about Lisa, stop drinking and erase "that night" from his memories. Boy, was he wrong about his ambitions.

"You know why, Lisa. Go home and cry to your husband!" He spat. She frowned. "You're right, Mikey. I have a husband. And you would too, wouldn't you? After that night with Don-"

Michael was furious. He seized her by the shoulders, opened the door and threw her out. Before he closed the door, he looked her in the eyes and said "You have no idea what I'm going through right now, Lisa. I don't need scum like you finding their way back into my life. Stay away from me and my family!"

Michael put his back against the door and sighed. He cringed at the sound of Lisa throwing up outside. He walked quietly into the kitchen to get a glass of water before turning the light off and going upstairs. Michael collapsed on his bed and slept almost instantly. He awoke full of energy in the morning, ready to start the day by going to Mortimer's house...
Instructor
#42 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 1:38 PM
When he came downstairs, Bella and Jocasta were already at the dinner table with their breakfast.
"Hey, good morning!" Jocasta greeted Michael with a smile, "Would you like some tea? There's a fresh pot of hot water on the stove, you can go ahead and get a cup if you'd like."
"I'm fine, thanks." he replied, his attention more directed towards the front door than to his mother. "I'll be back in a little while, bye!"
Bella spoke up, a skeptical look showing on her face. She was still in a bathrobe, her hair put up into a messy bun. "Where are you going?" Michael swallowed nervously. It's nothing, right? He's just going to pick up a car, there's nothing strange about that.
"I, uh, I'm going to Mortimer's. To pick up the car." Bella relaxed noticeably at that.
"Oh! Do you mind if I come?" She had gotten up from the kitchen table at this point, and was walking up to him. "I can't stop thinking about the other night."
"I don't know, Bella. Besides, I'm just gonna be over there for a little while. It's better if I go alone, he probably has a lot on his mind..." Michael began stepping outside, but his sister reached out and stopped the door.
"Let me come, please. You can go home without me, I just need to see him again." He gave a weary sigh, rubbing the back of his neck as he realized that she wasn't going to budge. Maybe he'd read into the whole thing too much. He wasn't sure at this point.
"Yeah, yeah fine. Get dressed."
Alchemist
#43 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 4:28 PM
When they arrived at the Goth manor, Michael and Bella noticed a young blonde woman sneaking out the back door. All she had on was a silk nightgown and a pair of Freezer Bunny slippers. Her long tan legs glistened in the sunlight as she sauntered over to a Chevy with a lift kit.

It looked so much better with her up in it.

Michael couldn't help but roll his window down. And cruise.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 6:19 AM
Michael eyes were set on the blonde beauty in the truck. He could see her bright red-lacquered nails caress the burly steering wheel with such elegance. She adjusted her rear-vision mirror, letting Michael get a glimpse of her smoldering green eyes. As he opened his mouth in awe, he began to hear Bella scream his name. "Michael! Michael, stop the bloody car!" She shouted trying to reach the steering wheel. Once he finally had an idea of what was happening, he slammed his foot of the breaks a second before colliding into one of the Goth's vintage convertibles. Bella slapped Michael's chest. "What the hell is wrong with you? Have you forgotten, this is my car. I don't care what you do with your car, just don't do the same with mine!" She said. "I was just distracted, Bells." Michael breathed as he unbuckled his seat belt. Bella glared at the Chevy. "Yeah, I could tell."

They walked up to the big black doors of the Goth manor. "Is there, uh, like, a doorbell?" Michael asked Bella nervously. "No, dim wit." She replied with a sigh and banged the door knocker. It was Mortimer who answered the door. "Michael! Oh... And Bella." He greeted them. He turned to face Michael. "Thanks for coming. I'll get the car out in a second. Bella, can I talk to you for a minute?"

Bella's face lit up. "Wait out here." She said to Michael. "He can come in if he wants." Mortimer said, tilting his head. "No, I'm good. I'll be outside."

Michael walked to Bella's car and leaned against the hood. He thought about the pretty girl with the blonde hair he saw earlier. He wouldn't even know if she recently moved in or had been here for a while, studying for a few years blocked him out of the gossip of the town. The sun was out, and he enjoyed the warmth against his skin. After a while, he heard shouting coming from inside the house. Bella ran out the front door, slamming it violently. Tears were streaming down her face. Michael ran up to her. "Bella-"

"I'm going home, Michael. Give me the keys." She asked, putting out her hand. It was soaked with mascara. "They're already in the ignition." He ran up to Bella and put his hands on her shoulders. "What's wrong?"

She shrugged him off and opened the car. Before she sat in the driver's seat, Bella poked her head just above the car door. "Mortimer and I; we're over."

Michael's mouth dropped in shock as he watched Bella speed up the street. He heard the familiar sound of a chrome garage door opening. He turned around to see Mortimer driving his father's car out the driveway. It was cleaner than it ever was, the windows glimmering as the sun met the glass. Mortimer got out of the car, and Michael went up to meet him. "Mort-"

"I cleaned the car this morning. Both inside and out. You can check if you want." Mortimer said and threw him the keys. Michael went to the left back door and opened it. He was amazed at how the white leather shined in the sunlight. "Do you like it? We kind of have a reputation of cleaning automobiles." Mortimer asked grinning. Michael turned around to face him. "Mortimer, why did you break things off with my sister?"

Mortimer looked him in the eyes for a second before pushing Michael into the back seat. He fell on his back, with Mortimer on top of him as they began to kiss. "You're the reason why, Michael." He said and he started to unbutton his white shirt...
Alchemist
#45 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 9:51 PM Last edited by Original_Sim : 3rd Jul 2014 at 3:37 AM.
By the time they were both pixelated, Michael felt a part of him awaken. He leaned back and held Mortimer closer, thrusting his hips like a tiny dancer.

"Oh, Michael..." Mortimer gasped as he pressed his hands against the windows. "You really know how to make a guy's plumbob spin."

"They didn't call me Boolprop in college for nothing!" Michael replied, panting. "I'll show you my skill points if you show me yours."

And just like that, the windows fogged up.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 8:43 AM
(@Commander Simpard, it's alright that your sim died. However, considering your post is a joke, we'll continue from here )

They finished on top of each other. Mortimer looked into Michael's eyes. "You didn't sleep well last night, hmm?" He asked noticing their bloodshot state. Michael sat up on his elbows. "Yeah, I was feeling a bit weird."

"...Because of me." Mortimer assumed, his face falling. "Yeah, well, no... Kind of. You see, that past night made me question my sexuality." Michael said, squinting as the sun shone in. "Oh, so you were thinking of me in that way." Mortimer said smiling. Michael grinned. "Yeah." He said breathlessly. "You know what I felt with you?"

"What?"

"Fireworks. Something I never felt with Bella." Mortimer said looking away. "She was a bit stubborn, wasn't she?" Michael asked. Mortimer laughed. "A bit? A lot. She never wanted to woohoo, and we just started kissing a month back."

They looked into each other's eyes again. "At least your mine now." Mortimer whispered. Michael's eyes widened. "I... need some time to think about this. What am I'm going to tell my parents, Bella-"

Mortimer put a finger over Michael's lips. "Take as long as you need. When you come to your decision, though, you know where to find me."

Michael and Mortimer both got dressed. "Aw man, there's a stain on my shirt." Michael said as he noticed a big wet patch on the pocket. Mortimer smirked. "Don't wear it, you look better without it on." He said as he winked. Michael climbed over to the driver's seat, while Mortimer got out of the car. "See you tomorrow." Mortimer said as he closed the door. Tomorrow. The word circled Michael's brain as he pulled out of the driveway. When he arrived home, he realised they had made a mess in the back. Simis was waiting out in the driveway. Michael panicked, there was already a frown on his father's face. He parked and got out of the car. "Thanks for bringing her back, Michael. She looks better than ever." Simis said as he walk up to him. Michael threw him the keys. "Uh... you'll notice in the back that there's stuff everywhere."

"What?" Simis asked, his frown lines getting deeper. "Well... You know how I went to get milk last night? It, uh, spilled everywhere."

Simis was fuming. "Are you serious, Michael? What the hell is wrong with you?!" Simis yelled, looking into the back windows. If I had a dollar every time someone said that to me, Michael thought, I'd be a simoleonaire. Michael noticed a familiar car down the road. "Is that-"

"Oh yeah, someone's here to see you." Simis said, his face looking worse. Michael began to walk inside. "Oh, and Michael," Simis called out to him. "Put on a bloody shirt!"

Michael headed up to his bedroom, closed the door and sighed. "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?"

Michael turned around and groaned at the person sitting on his bed. "What are you doing here, Don?"
Alchemist
#47 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 7:59 PM
"Michael," Don replied anxiously. "I'm pregnant."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 5:40 AM
Michael frowned. "Cut the crap, Don. What are you really here for?"

Don sighed, while shaking his head and smiling. "I was just being dramatic, Mikey. Y'know, keepin' it in the suspenseful mood?"

Michael rolled his eyes. "Can you hurry up? I don't want Bella to see you in my room." He said as he tapped his foot. "Oh, she knows. She even answered the door. Thought I was taking her back." He laughed. "Did you hear fuddy-duddy Mortimer dumped her?"

"Oi," Michael snapped. "He isn't whatever-you-said-he-was. And I'm sure he has his reasons."

Don sighed again, his eyes wide in boredom. "Anyway, I came here to give you these."

He pulled his hand from behind his back and held tight white boxers in the air. Michael furrowed his eyebrows. "Why did you-"

"They're yours. Y'know... from our night." His voice went quiet. "Can I have them, then?" Michael asked putting his hand out. "Oh, you know me, Mikey. You have to come and get them." Don chuckled dangling them in the air. He leaned back onto the bed, and as he did, Michael realised he wasn't there for the underwear.
Alchemist
#49 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Commander Simpard
ok sorry for that post i was joking i now will write a good story just need some time

You're cockblocking the smut.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
In fact, the Caliente sisters arrived in Bella's car (Dina was the blonde woman Michael saw) and pried open the door using an axe. The twins started snarking off at the Michael\Bella\Mortimer trio. Mortimer cleared his troat and said: No Don may not be pregnant but... i am. The kid is Michael's, in fact. Bella screamed: What, if you're pregnant with Michael's kid, then i'm going to run away! The Bachelors' roommate Ethan Bunch with his pregnant wife Ginia Kat (who changed her name from Holly Alto) were conforting her. Bella said: Who i'm going to marry, there are not any other eligible men (or women) in town! Malcolm married your sister Darlene, Lisa and VJ are married to each other too, Parker and Bebe are married too, so are Sam & Sandi, and Miraj is married off to River McIrish! Kaylinn fell into a mini-blackhole that apparently warped her to the future and changed her appearances, and this leaves your brother Arlo and he's so dumb and ugly nobody in their right mind is gonna marry him! Even Scott Keaton is deadset on dating Trish Ursine! Bl41r and Cycl0n3 Sw0rd are married, so are Emma & Connor Frio, and Jamie & Christopher Steelina! And everyone else in town is either way too old, way too young, a ghost, the Grim Reaper, or one of these "Non-Playable Characters" that work for Wright's Holy Story Progression! What should a girl do, expecially when her surname is "Bachelor"? Jocasta had the answer, of course. Bella's family was full of gardeners, alchemists, psychics, and amateur wizards - there were even quite a few actual witches and fairies in the family tree, as well as some plantsim, imaginary-friend-turned-real, and a few of Bella's cousins married in "subspecies" of sim, such as the green-skinned Youth Keepers of Hidden Springs, the Sweet-Berries, and the Elves. Dragon Valley was a full town of Sweet-Berry Elves, and quite a few Bachelor's married into them. And this is not counting the 4 or 5 marriages to Mannequins. (The MH sims in the white skin slider count as Mannequin) The Bachelors were very "magic" for a Normal non-legacy family. All of the other Normies in Sunset Valley knew very little about magic and the supernatural - the Goths, Bachelors, and Crumplebottoms were the only three exceptions. Uh, and the Wolffs, Thornton had a werewolf dad named "Lone" and Lone had an older brother named "Pappy", these were actually their given names and Thornton's branch was literally named the "Lone Wolff" branch. Everyone else was surprised when the ghosts of Ransom and Jennie Clavell - paternal grandparents of Xander Clavell, the next-door neighbor - decided to become productive members of society, move in Victor's Abode, and have a ghost-baby little girl named Whisper Bell Clavell. Jocasta's solution was a light-blue liquid in a steampunk-looking cruet. It smelt like if Tanzanite met Green Swallowtail Butterflies meet mushrooms. (Or maybe the cruet was triangular instead of round, and the liquid smelt like Royal Purple Butterflies meet fish meet Red Valerian Roots.)

My gosh, it seems like you've done your research! I'm impressed. However, It really is a lot, and it's quite hard to understand. Could you maybe try again, linking it back to my last post and a bit shorter and spaced out? Thanks so much. I like your imagination

Alright everyone, start from my last post!
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: :)
Page 2 of 7