Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

House of the Red Dragons

by kasandro Posted 4th Aug 2014 at 11:55 PM - Updated 7th Aug 2014 at 11:22 AM by kasandro
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 1:04 AM
It's very nice! Thank you. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 6:07 AM
awesome!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 8:16 PM
This house looks awesome :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 10:59 AM
A gorgeous design, very well photographed. Well Done! I really like the choice of colours and the overall shape, it's very appealing.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 3:19 PM
Ohhhhh this is so beautiful!!!! ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 11:54 PM
This is beautiful. I have one question. You have a list of other downloads at the bottom of the description. Are these necessary for the lot to work properly?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mybabydevyn
This is beautiful. I have one question. You have a list of other downloads at the bottom of the description. Are these necessary for the lot to work properly?

Not really. I've just tried it and it said there was a missing object. That is granthes OMSP, but I use it only for decorating porpouses like things over the fridge (you can place the object on a shelf and hide the shelf in the top of the fridge using moving objects), floor plants over other surfaces, placing objets out of their usual slot or rising columns, so some of the decorations will dissapear or change a bit, not to many.
The curtains will stay in place, but if you try to move the ones that aren't in a wall you won't be able to place them back unless you use the mod of Huge Lunatic .
The same goes for the object rised, tilt or turn by the mod of misukisu
And the objects with stencils removed with velocitygrass mod will stay that way unless yo CAST them.

Thank for viewing and writing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 7:53 AM
Good job Thanck
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 9:51 PM
I have been searching for a asian style house for a while that meets my artistic desires and found it here awesome work ^ ^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 10:01 AM
like it :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 5:32 AM
Great attention to detail. This house is beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 3:49 PM
This house is very, very lovely! Not too big either. It is very hard to find good homes that are not large and full of useless areas. So, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 12:52 PM
I love it :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 2:34 AM
Great job. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 4:00 AM
This looks great! Thank you. :)