Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Great reproduction of Jennifer Aniston

by sashulka247 Posted 24th Mar 2005 at 11:13 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 5:58 PM
I think she looks more like Jennifer Garner, but still very pretty. Nice work! :-D
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 5:44 AM
Regardless, I think she's stunning -- thank you
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 5:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by christianchickslc
I think she looks more like Jennifer Garner, but still very pretty. Nice work! :-D

Yes, I thought the same thing, lol.

She is very cute and has something of Jennifer Aniston, great job! :kami:
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 12:05 PM
It doesn't look much like Jennifer Aniston, regardless, she is a nice looking sim and I will be putting her into my game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 12:21 AM
Default about that not looking the same thing
well, it sucks that you think that she doesn't really look like Jennifer Aniston. Seriously i worked so hard, man!!!! So i thought that maybe if i put some pictures of actual Jennifer Aniston that would make some differences in perspectives? anyway, i'm just glad that you find her beautiful, because i sure do!
Screenshots

"It is better to remain silent and be thought of fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."
-Abraham Lincoln
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 11:24 AM
She's pretty good! I think maybe if you made her mouth a bit more smiley, and her face a bit shorter, she would be a little bit more like her...
#8 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 10:09 PM
i think that it looks like her you did an awsome jod
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 12:34 AM
...they're right, she looks more like Jennifer Garner than Jennifer Anniston. Awesome hair color.
Regardless, she's a star in my new Sims-2 MovieMaker created "THE BADGE" (premise, etc on questionmarkcartoons.tk if you wanna know more)
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 4:55 AM
Another vote for her looking more like Jennifer Garner than Jennifer Aniston. However, she's very pretty and going in my downloads.

Actually, she's prettier than Jennifer Garner. She's like JG without being quite so pointy. (Anyone else disturbed by how pointy Jennifer Garner is IRL?)

I think the reason she doesn't look like Jennifer Aniston so much is that JA has quite a masculine jaw IRL.
#11 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 5:46 AM
Very good work. I love it. Downloading now.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Khiadra
Actually, she's prettier than Jennifer Garner. She's like JG without being quite so pointy. (Anyone else disturbed by how pointy Jennifer Garner is IRL?)

Hahaha, yes! All the time, yes! I cannot look at JG without being perversely fascinated by her angular face. (Especially when they show close-ups of her oh-so tortured Sydney Bristow on her show) She and Hilary Swank are vying for the top of the geometric face awards.

Actually I don't think she looks like Jennifer Aniston or Jennifer Garner, more like Jennifer Lopez. No, jk. I just threw in another Jen there. Now that JA is single, I wonder if Ben Affleck is going to go after her. He seems to have a thing for Jens.

Back on topic, I think it is the face length that is the problem. JA's face is a bit more squat and round. Her cheeks are a little fatter too, or at least they are in the pics shown. Great job on making a beautiful Sim, regardless of who she's supposed to look like.

"I am what I am. I am a yam."
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 11:31 PM
OMG! I know this is a bit off subject but honestly I think Ben Affleck :lovestruc will NOT stay with Jennifer Garner 4 long. And if he does go 4 Jennifer Aniston that would be weird.

TO MANY JENNIFERS! Ahh Ben runaway while you still can! <<That was weird
Field Researcher
#14 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 11:35 PM
she looks like Jennifer Garner.
nonetheless, she looks famous!

i downloaded!
<33
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 7:54 PM
'Great reproduction'.. You aren't selfish..
She really looks like Ms Garner, not Aniston! Sorry..
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 8:14 PM
GREAT REPRODUCTION? geta life,I cant see Garner either
Space Pony
#17 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ILuvBenAffleck
OMG! I know this is a bit off subject but honestly I think Ben Affleck :lovestruc will NOT stay with Jennifer Garner 4 long.

Pity they just got married and announced that YES, they're having a baby (like we didn't KNOW that already!!).

Don't celebs use protection in their first 2 months of dating a new celeb or something?? lol
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 2:29 PM
OoH I Love Jennifer Aniston !!!
Thank you for this sim!

(my english is not very good because I'm French )

do you like the style of Rachel in the 10th saison (friends) ?? me, I like very much

kiss !! and thank you for this sim =P
#19 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 6:30 AM
luv it, very pretty. team Aniston all the way!! lol
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 10:51 PM
She looks more like Jennifer Garner I´m creating Jennifer Aniston too, and she has those same hair. Unfortunately, i don´t know who made them. However, yours is pretty
#21 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 9:27 AM
think this is the best one of her so far!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th May 2013 at 5:49 PM
not quite, but it gave me a good laugh