Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 7:50 AM
TS2 to TS4 Recreation Help... - Cassandra Goth..
Sul Sul, Everyone.. well.. here i am.. trying hard to recreate Cassandra Goth in The Sims 4.. Which.. is.. indeed pretty almost-hard to make.. any suggestion would be great.. ^^

Original

Also... BTW.. in the background is mort and alex.. happy that they both returned...
Original Video can be watch here...
Clicky... Click.

A Recreation..

WARNING : A LOT OF PICTURE DOWNS BELOW..

So.. what do you think..?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 11:12 AM
good job for Cassandra!! *cheers!!

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrDensilter
good job for Cassandra!! *cheers!!

Thank you :D.. i thought no one gonna reply to me.... LOL... seriously.. i love you.. thanks for comment.. :P
Inventor
#4 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 4:56 PM
Her head needs to be more narrow and her lips wider, (that's all I can come with since I suck at giving feedback.)

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
Her head needs to be more narrow and her lips wider, (that's all I can come with since I suck at giving feedback.)

thank you ^^.. i will post the picture later...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 6:17 PM
Here... another screenshot... after some edit-- :lovestruc

Quote:
"head needs to be more narrow and her lips wider"

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 7:33 PM
Body shape wise I would make her more muscular.

There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile;
He bought a crooked cat which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 4:19 AM
It's just not the same - her hair needs to be poofier and out to the side!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lizlucy2
Body shape wise I would make her more muscular.

thank you... but i always thinking that cassandra is some kind of a Sweet girl... so.. by your word (or command.. lol).. i decided to change her up a little bit..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 8:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cwurts00
It's just not the same - her hair needs to be poofier and out to the side!

IKR?.. but this is the only hair that i almost look the same to her's
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#12 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 8:23 AM
I really prefer the darker-skinned version. Her face sculpt is more interesting (and slightly closer to the TS2 Cassandra's) and it makes her look like she takes after her mother more.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 9:42 AM
oh.. >< i never thought that you gonna reply to me.. *scream like a fanboy..*

okay.. i will change her..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 9:45 AM Last edited by MMJJSense : 16th Aug 2014 at 10:04 AM.
Vote Please...

between this..

and..

Which one is better.. my skintone.. or her mother..
retired moderator
#15 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 9:58 AM
Let's focus on her face sculpt for now. I think the content you've chosen for her is pretty good, out of what's available in the CAS demo. I like the darker version out of those two.

Is your goal to make a Cassandra-esque sim, or to recreate the TS2-version as closely as possible? If it's the latter, it'd be worth finding some good shots of TS2-Cassandra for comparison. This one looks like a good one - she's smiling, but otherwise you can see the shape of her face pretty well - squared chin, strong jaw, strong cheekbones, long straight nose with a very angular tip and nostrils and very straight, thin brows.

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 10:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Let's focus on her face sculpt for now. I think the content you've chosen for her is pretty good, out of what's available in the CAS demo. I like the darker version out of those two.

Is your goal to make a Cassandra-esque sim, or to recreate the TS2-version as closely as possible? If it's the latter, it'd be worth finding some good shots of TS2-Cassandra for comparison. This one looks like a good one - she's smiling, but otherwise you can see the shape of her face pretty well - squared chin, strong jaw, strong cheekbones, long straight nose with a very angular tip and nostrils and very straight, thin brows.

thank you, very much.. i want to tweak her.. between sims 2 and 4... so that's the point.. i want her.. to look like sims 2 counter part the most.. thank you for the picture.. >< Love you...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 10:35 AM
There's... I forgot that i had TS2:UC on my computer... so..

and... there she is... now i hate her ... she looks so.. weird... (Optional please..)

retired moderator
#18 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 10:53 AM
You've got a good start going. Just have to learn to compare face shapes in a fairly systematic way, so you can tweak your version to match.

A tighter close-up of the TS2 Cassandra's face would be helpful, if only so it doesn't get crunchy when sized up, but it's fine, we can work with this for now.

I've taken the two face shots and overlaid them one on top of the other, scaling the TS2 one up until the irises of the eyes match up, so I know I have their heads about the same size (because using the cheeks or chin to scale the pic can be deceptive, as those vary a lot more than eye distance from person to person):

You can already see that there are a lot of things that don't match up, like the TS2 sim's face is much longer, with nose, mouth, and jaw all about a centimeter lower, and the nose and mouth both a little wider.

Can then move the pics side by side, and begin to compare feature by feature, and adjust each thing as you go:

If you can make your pics side-by-side when you post pics for feedback (so make a picture like that one ^^^ with your new version of your TS4 sim each time) it will help a lot in being able to give you really specific tweaks to your sim's face. Should also take off her glasses for now.

You may want to choose some different presets that more closely match the type of texturing on TS2-Cassandra's face before you get any further with your sculpting, since those preset textures are not changeable after you start sculpting. For instance, the tip of the one you have now is too defined - choose one that looks soft on the tip yet defined on the nostrils, if you can, and then work on making her nose match.

The brow shape you've got now is really nice and fits her well - and the changes to the chin and jaw look good as well. The eyes probably need a preset with less dark undereyes, and then tweaking to make them more open and sort of turned like / \ a bit.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 12:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
You've got a good start going. Just have to learn to compare face shapes in a fairly systematic way, so you can tweak your version to match.

A tighter close-up of the TS2 Cassandra's face would be helpful, if only so it doesn't get crunchy when sized up, but it's fine, we can work with this for now.

I've taken the two face shots and overlaid them one on top of the other, scaling the TS2 one up until the irises of the eyes match up, so I know I have their heads about the same size (because using the cheeks or chin to scale the pic can be deceptive, as those vary a lot more than eye distance from person to person):

You can already see that there are a lot of things that don't match up, like the TS2 sim's face is much longer, with nose, mouth, and jaw all about a centimeter lower, and the nose and mouth both a little wider.

Can then move the pics side by side, and begin to compare feature by feature, and adjust each thing as you go:

If you can make your pics side-by-side when you post pics for feedback (so make a picture like that one ^^^ with your new version of your TS4 sim each time) it will help a lot in being able to give you really specific tweaks to your sim's face. Should also take off her glasses for now.

You may want to choose some different presets that more closely match the type of texturing on TS2-Cassandra's face before you get any further with your sculpting, since those preset textures are not changeable after you start sculpting. For instance, the tip of the one you have now is too defined - choose one that looks soft on the tip yet defined on the nostrils, if you can, and then work on making her nose match.

The brow shape you've got now is really nice and fits her well - and the changes to the chin and jaw look good as well. The eyes probably need a preset with less dark undereyes, and then tweaking to make them more open and sort of turned like / \ a bit.

Thank you very much... ><
So.. for the comparison.. i'm just use a new preset of eye...and tweak it..

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 1:09 PM
Just a little Before and After comparison...

Fact : She's actually made from Babs Amours

Video : Clicky click....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 3:15 PM
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 11:20 PM
I love her! I can't wait to add her to my game! You did a fantastic job recreating her. The use of her from Sims 2 is very smart too.

There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile;
He bought a crooked cat which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.
Scholar
#23 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 8:08 PM
Way to go! Hopefully I can use her soon. Put it up on the gallery ASAP!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 9:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IrishA03
Way to go! Hopefully I can use her soon. Put it up on the gallery ASAP!

I already upload her on the Gallary... [My ID is MMJJSense..]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
Page 1 of 2