Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Recolourable* Wooden modular stairs (UPD 23feb07)

by Numenor Posted 25th Mar 2005 at 5:12 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2007 at 2:24 AM by Numenor : Bugfix(Empty icon in base-games)

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 5:22 PM
Thank you Numenor....
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 7:24 PM
Oh, wonderful! I love having more archictectural options - I think I spend more time working on housing than playing the game, actually...

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 9:06 PM
Numenor you know what? I LOVE YOU, really really really love you, thank you so much, I'm so happy you can't imagine how happy I am actually :D

More stuff on our site Sea Sims and Sun
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 1:59 AM
Thanks for sharing
Forum Resident
#6 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 2:06 AM
These look fantastic Numenor, you are really so clever & a really nice guy to boot, wish i had some of your brain power, LOL Thank you very much for sharing.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 3:02 AM
Thank you Numenor for making the wooden stairs recolourable. I'm an old-fashoined kind-of-girl and love the wooden stairs more than the chrome and glass style and now you made my dreams come true. Thanks again.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#8 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 3:13 AM
Thank you from the bottom of my lot building heart Numenor honey :D

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Forum Resident
#9 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 4:01 AM
wow, cool. Thank you sooo much. Now I can use some of the old worn wood textures I've found for wooden stairs! I'll post the best ones tomorrow!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 8:14 AM
Thank you everybody for your positive feedback!
But remember that I enable colour options for the objects because I hope that someone will actually recolour them
Post your creations on the "Recolour" thread!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 8:33 AM
Yes sir! I'm intending to recolour them :D

I'm also seeing how to use them. Any chance that you'll enable the stone steps for recolouring?

Kiri
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 10:20 AM
Wonderful! Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 2:33 PM Last edited by ililas : 13th Apr 2005 at 8:07 PM.
Thats my biggest intention.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 4:40 PM
ILILAS:
please, pass my compliments to Lithium (I don't write in French correctly enough to do it by myself ): when I saw the "Cuisine LumiShow" my heart skipped a beat, really :omg:

KIRI:
you mean Brasstex' stone stairs?

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 4:43 PM
Great work Numenor, i need your help though. Can you help me?
Forum Resident
#16 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 6:32 PM
:howdy:

I promised some recolors of these stairs. I did 4. I'm thinking of doing more, if anyone would like them. They are posted in the recolor thread. I had to update to simpe32 to do it

Thanks again Numenor. Now I am going to go back and do some additional metal stair recolors for the holy smoke stairs... :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
ILILAS:
please, pass my compliments to Lithium (I don't write in French correctly enough to do it by myself ): when I saw the "Cuisine LumiShow" my heart skipped a beat, really :omg:

KIRI:
you mean Brasstex' stone stairs?

I will pass the word, promiss and you have to visit us frequently because this kitchen will be update very soon, I recolored it...see...
Screenshots

More stuff on our site Sea Sims and Sun
Instructor
#18 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 1:26 AM
I'm in shock! I've been wanting to be able to have a set of white modular stairs and now I'll be able to, thanks to you! *downloading happily* hehe
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ililas
Numenor you know what? I LOVE YOU, really really really love you, thank you so much, I'm so happy you can't imagine how happy I am actually :D

Yeah...I've often told him I loved him...I even asked him to marry me once, but it appears he's taken

so I guess I just have to settle for wonderful stuff like these stairs....thank you SO much Numenor....you are da KING!!

I should be showing up in your recoloring thread soon :-)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 7:54 AM
These are great I love them, thank you so much...
Forum Resident
#21 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 4:46 PM
Hi everyone, I took up the challenge for recolours and I've added 14 new colours to the recolour thread. Hope you like them. Take care.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 1:46 AM
OMG! I Must have these (and the recolors).

Hey Numenor, what do you do for a living (rocket scientist, brain surgeon, president of MENSA)? Because you have single-handedly changed my Simming experience! I think I'm in love... :lovestruc
Mesh Maestro
#23 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 5:00 AM
Excelent work on that package Numenor..
I did a recolor and will post it on that thread...
Thanks for sharing your work, it is much appreciated...
Field Researcher
#24 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 4:13 AM
Great work! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 7:20 AM
:clap:

Thank you. I have the your recolorable version of the glass stairs and love it. And I know I'll be using this a ton as well. Not all my sims go for the contemporary/modern, after all
Page 1 of 5