Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kokomo

by triciamanly Posted 26th Aug 2014 at 10:01 PM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 12:19 AM
Perfect to have bathrooms on every floor! Charming design as well.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 4:50 AM
Really like the layout. Not too small and not too big.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 11:38 AM
Another god looking and playable house, thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 1:15 PM
Usually I can recognise your style while browsing the downloads, but this time I didn't, it's so very different. I really love the style, and I have to download this, even if it's just for those lovely dining chairs!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 3:17 PM
Will this lot play the Bellladonna Nachbarshaft?or just "Twiiki Island"
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 4:36 PM
I think I've been here before... Lovely design! This is a very "real" wealthy Sim house, from the Keys
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 8:23 PM
thats a really cool house :) thank you so much :)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sjdegriz
Will this lot play the Bellladonna Nachbarshaft?or just "Twiiki Island"

Hi sj, I don't have Belladonna installed right now, or I would check it. If the beaches are fairly flat, the lot should work. I was able to place it in the Blue Water Vilage terrain, Moon Islands terrain, and Crescent Island terrain. Thanks for the question.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
Usually I can recognise your style while browsing the downloads, but this time I didn't, it's so very different. I really love the style, and I have to download this, even if it's just for those lovely dining chairs!

Oh LadyAngel! thanks so much for noticing the chairs! It took a bunch of tries to get it to look like fabric. I plan to upload to your site with more fabric choices!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pamreg
Perfect to have bathrooms on every floor! Charming design as well.

Oh I know, you can tell how important bathrooms are right after the first meal served to the neighbors who come to welcome! So glad you like the design. Sjader sent me pictures.

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SciBirg
Really like the layout. Not too small and not too big.

Hope your Sims enjoy it SciBirg! I have a tan little couple living there and think that the little room next to the second bedroom will make a good nursery.

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lili975
Another god looking and playable house, thank you!

Thanks so much Lili! Hope you enjoy it. I like the open concept!

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
I think I've been here before... Lovely design! This is a very "real" wealthy Sim house, from the Keys

Really!! You live in a nice place Catherine! What could be more lovely than Florida? I've been to the Miami airport, but that's it. Cousin Betty lives in Pensacola, but that's a far cry from Arizona. We always go to California!

]
Instructor
#15 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 11:37 PM
OMG those chairs!!! You know I love chairs with an armrest/armrestlessness version and I have barely any for my Sims. And the house is pretty sweet too...
Alchemist
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bubbajoe62
OMG those chairs!!! You know I love chairs with an armrest/armrestlessness version and I have barely any for my Sims. And the house is pretty sweet too...

bubbajoe, many thanks for your comment! Remember when you remodeled one of my houses, I think it was Futura Point and then you let me see screenshots. I loved that!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 2:44 PM
so good :]
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 6:38 PM
Wouldn't mind living here myself! Thanks.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 2:35 AM
I love this.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 11:41 PM
Awesome. Thank you
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#21 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 2:26 AM Last edited by Charmful : 31st Dec 2014 at 7:27 AM.
So my sim wants a vacation home, but I don't want them to have just any vacation home so I am here and thinking they'd love this Kokomo beach ouse house! The sim is actually a congressperson and ruling patriarch of one of my oldest families and he needs someplace relaxing to take his family for a getaway. This looks perfect!

Edit: So I got some playtime in, and I loved it! I made a little album of what my sim did

I am super in-love with the back deck, and the tropic landscaping. like 80% of the playtime in the house involved the beach or deck. The parents slept in the master on the second floor, the girls shared the extra bedroom on the second, and the son got the third floor to himself. I did minor re-decorating - made the counters blue instead of coral, switched out the dresser in the extra bedroom for a one-tile one and put it in the corner, switched out an end-table lamp with a hula girl lamp, also added a fish tank in the foyer. For some reason the recolors of the paintings didn't work When I went into play, I got the regular fancy teapot art for the ones around the tv so just took them down.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#22 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
So my sim wants a vacation home, but I don't want them to have just any vacation home so I am here and thinking they'd love this Kokomo beach ouse house! The sim is actually a congressperson and ruling patriarch of one of my oldest families and he needs someplace relaxing to take his family for a getaway. This looks perfect!

Edit: So I got some playtime in, and I loved it! I made a little album of what my sim did

I am super in-love with the back deck, and the tropic landscaping. like 80% of the playtime in the house involved the beach or deck. The parents slept in the master on the second floor, the girls shared the extra bedroom on the second, and the son got the third floor to himself. I did minor re-decorating - made the counters blue instead of coral, switched out the dresser in the extra bedroom for a one-tile one and put it in the corner, switched out an end-table lamp with a hula girl lamp, also added a fish tank in the foyer. For some reason the recolors of the paintings didn't work When I went into play, I got the regular fancy teapot art for the ones around the tv so just took them down.

Aw, thanks so much for the update. I'm thrilled that you like the house. I have noticed that some of my cc like bedspreads and painting recolors aren't showing up when I use the Sims2CleanInstaller. I always wondered if they would show up in the lot and now I know that they don't. Wonder why? Of course my download folder is pretty impressively full. Maybe I've over done it. Thanks so much Charmful for writing!

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Aw, thanks so much for the update. I'm thrilled that you like the house. I have noticed that some of my cc like bedspreads and painting recolors aren't showing up when I use the Sims2CleanInstaller. I always wondered if they would show up in the lot and now I know that they don't. Wonder why? Of course my download folder is pretty impressively full. Maybe I've over done it. Thanks so much Charmful for writing!

I love the slide show! The screenshots are great. Loved the hurricane! So exciting!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 3:34 AM
Awesome beach home. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 11:11 PM
Love this house. I can put it in any neighborhood with a beach!! YAY and love the colors and the beach feel to the place when my Sims lived there for a while! By the way the chairs are great and can fit into any room. thank you
Page 1 of 2