Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sweet Elizabeth

by Johnimo Posted 4th Sep 2014 at 8:49 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2014 at 6:00 PM by Johnimo
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 11:25 PM
Gorgeous! I can see this in a fantasy world. It reminds me of the house in "Alice in Wonderland". You accomplished the fantasy feel.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 1:03 AM
Very nice!

Although you don't need to worry about the roofs protruding. You can see them protruding in build/buy mode, but in live mode they disappear, you can put things there and the Sims aren't blocked by roof bits sticking through walls.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 11:33 AM
House looks beautiful! Does it have CC? I generaly don't download Sims\houses with CC...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 7:28 PM Last edited by Johnimo : 9th Sep 2014 at 11:10 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by anie_1981
House looks beautiful! Does it have CC? I generaly don't download Sims\houses with CC...

None whatsoever.
But this house is still a typical example of my impatience and lack of putting some effort in the porch and landscaping.
I have a 'weathered' version of this building with much more detail all around.Not as creepy like the glass derelict of course but very much used and prettier too, done mostly by manipulating textures.
But i'll take things much slower from now on so it will take a few weeks before this or any new buildings will be updated.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 2:15 AM
Great job. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 8:39 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 10:20 AM
Nice one, cheers.