Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rodchenko – 4BR 3BA, no CC

by plasticbox Posted 10th Sep 2014 at 12:33 PM - Updated 23rd Nov 2014 at 12:24 PM by plasticbox

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 1:34 AM
Thanks again
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 2:34 PM
And all without CC. You, my friend, are a genius and my DL folder thanks you as well. :)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 7:54 PM
Love the house!! How do you do the foundation? I noticed it's not a 4 step (default) it's a 2 step. I know they patched the game for different height foundations at one time but I never learned how to do less than 4 step.
just a girl
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:03 PM
Very nice house! And seeing your upload frequency, your building speed must be amazing. It's just awesome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 5:00 AM
Thanks!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 11:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lamare
seeing your upload frequency, your building speed must be amazing. It's just awesome.

Oh, I'm not building these in real time o.O -- I don't have 26738 hours in the day!

The recent uploads are houses I built in the four years or so while I was inactive. I just packaged them up now before uninstalling TS3 (needed to make room for TS4) .. that's why there's so many at once.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 4:00 PM
Thanks! I'm going to use this bau5 set to affix this house with a gorgeous screen porch (http://www.b-5studio.com/2013/11/cr...chic-trois.html) hey presto, perfect!
I hope you got my PM about the problems with your other houses having some old files (columns) that cause problems, but using armiel's simple column is a comparable fix (http://modthesims.info/d/446927)... All of your recent posts have been totes my style Gonna miss you in the S3 world, you've gone to the 4 side...
Thank-you again
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 4:23 PM
Yeah, sorry, I can't do anything about the column. Works for me. Also, Flabaliki PMed me recently that he was going to upload this column again (he had actually lost the files himself) -- but apparently he hasn't done that yet. I will hopefully remember to PM you, then, as well, so that you can talk to him directly about the issues you have with his column.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 5:25 PM
My simmies are loving this house and so am I. Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 6:27 PM
Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 12:43 AM
Great job, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 1:23 PM
beautiful house !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 6:43 PM
Hi! I love all your creations because I know they're all safe to download! Thanks for sharing!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 10:14 AM
Nice one, cheers.