Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

David Veiga Beard recolors

by metalfenix Posted 15th Sep 2014 at 12:29 PM - Updated 20th Sep 2014 at 9:44 AM by metalfenix

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 2:19 PM
love the look of the beard, but it's warped looking can't use it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 4:48 PM
Thank you very much metalfenix, for fixing my beard! =D
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jenjenln
love the look of the beard, but it's warped looking can't use it.

Same Issue
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 8:18 PM
horray for good stuff thanks
Instructor
#6 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LustfulApplePie
Same Issue

I understand what's warping the beards, if you have the original files that this recolor is referring to, take them out of your mods folder, and that will fix the beards. I tested this already, and the new beards work great! I love them!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 1:06 PM
Default Yay!
Quote: Originally posted by misstrgal
I understand what's warping the beards, if you have the original files that this recolor is referring to, take them out of your mods folder, and that will fix the beards. I tested this already, and the new beards work great! I love them!

Got it!, Thank you ever so much misstrgal

Take Care
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by misstrgal

Thanks! >w<
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 9:28 AM Last edited by metalfenix : 20th Sep 2014 at 10:13 AM.
Sorry for answering so late, yeah I can confirm that the original files of the beard had a defect, so you have to remove them to make them work (David at the end just redirected the download link to this page and took the old version down), but just in case you have his old version, just use his darkbrown version, and the rest could be my recolors. His other older colors cause the warp issue. I fixed the recolors to work in the game, so if you have only these on your mods folder they should show in your game without problems. Thanx @misstrgal for giving them the solution, you rock.

I'll edit the original post with a warning to those who have the original versions, thanks for pointing this and again sorry for being SO SLOW.

"Ride to live, live to ride...wheels of fire, forever!!!!!!!!!"
Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by David_Mtv
Thank you very much metalfenix, for fixing my beard! =D

You did a master piece there my friend, I just did some recolors and fixed some details. The credits are all yours.

"Ride to live, live to ride...wheels of fire, forever!!!!!!!!!"
Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 4:11 AM
thanks~!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 3:55 AM
cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 5:04 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 9:58 AM
This is the most realistic looking facial hair yet... even better than the EA game facial hair. Hope you will create more in the future -- like combos of stubble with mustache, stubble with goatee and different levels of stubble. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 3:37 PM
thanks a lot
Theorist
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 9:12 PM
Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 8:54 PM
Amazing. Thanks!