Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Don Lothario - TS2ified

by autumnashdene Posted 12th Sep 2014 at 6:28 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2014 at 4:32 PM by autumnashdene

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 7:21 PM
love this! very nicely done!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:36 PM
Thanks a lot...love him to bits in this shape ;D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 2:08 AM
Talk about a blast from the past.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:10 AM
Great job - yes, that looks like him! What traits did you give him?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Great job - yes, that looks like him! What traits did you give him?

Thank you! I'm glad that you like him. As I said in the post description, I left them as is. My future uploads (once they're approved) of Dina and Nina have my own traits and aspirations that I set for them myself, but as I made Don and Katrina beforehand I didn't think to do that. Sorry about that!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:16 PM
I would make his eyes a bit more bigger but again - thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by megary
I would make his eyes a bit more bigger but again - thanks!

Feel free to do so!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 7:17 AM
I *love* your TS2ified versions of the Caliente/Lothario household! I seriously had to do a double take when I saw what EA had done to them in TS4. The Calientes were kind of bad in TS3 already (Don was quite all right looking, in my opinion, although he needed a little touch-up), but their TS4 versions are simply ... eugh. Much like Bella Goth, too. Funny how Mortimer, Cass and Alex look fine, but Bella ... hey, she's supposed to have darker skin, too! Aaaanyway! Thank you SO MUCH for fixing those poor Sims! They're going straight into my game (if I figure out how to properly import them, that is)! <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 10:06 AM
After having him in my game for a while, I want to thank you again! ;-) That's Don Lothario, all right! I even made him his TS2 residence to match your awesome Sim (what's with the lack of fences, EAxis?!).