Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Working EA Corset Conversion

by FifthAce2007 Posted 12th Sep 2014 at 9:46 PM

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 42 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:30 PM
That is great. Thank you very much.^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:41 PM
woohoo, thnx! i been getting bored with the default colors and makes my female sim much hotter ;-)
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 11:11 PM
Well done, especially the extra colourways, but shouldn't the panties go OVER the suspenders?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by afgw
Well done, especially the extra colourways, but shouldn't the panties go OVER the suspenders?

Uhhh... no... those are to hold up the leggings......
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 1:02 AM
Could you make some pink recolors please? :D. I really like it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 1:43 AM
how totally freakin' awesome!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 2:45 AM
Not to be pedantic, but I also believe the suspenders go under the panties for the practical reason that the panties can be removed by simply slipping them down without undoing the stockings every time the woman needs to use the toilet... on for naughtier reasons.

Great mod though!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 6:55 AM
Nice thing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:37 AM
Great job! =o Kinda wondering how you did it...
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 8:30 AM
There is no right or wrong way to wear suspender straps, be it on a garter belt or corset.

Traditionally they were worn over, it's only modern use that has seen them being worn under for more practical reasons. However, 99% of modern media of a person wearing suspenders show them in the traditional style of over.

It's down to personal choice I guess. I just stuck with EA's style.

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 8:54 AM
thanks alot. looks cool
Mad Poster
#13 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 9:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FifthAce2007
There is no right or wrong way to wear suspender straps, be it on a garter belt or corset.

Traditionally they were worn over, it's only modern use that has seen them being worn under for more practical reasons. However, 99% of modern media of a person wearing suspenders show them in the traditional style of over.

It's down to personal choice I guess. I just stuck with EA's style.

Amen and thank you for sharing your hard work. Those that want to critique can create it for their own preferences.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:06 AM
Very cool! How about a cincher for men? Haha! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Amen and thank you for sharing your hard work. Those that want to critique can create it for their own preferences.

No not at all. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's how it is delivered that makes the difference.

And in this case it is a valid argument, one I am sure most women who have worn garter belts will know about.

In this case I just stuck to what EA had already done

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JosephTheSim2k5
Very cool! How about a cincher for men? Haha! :D

You can get girdles for men.

Strange but true

FifthAce2007

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 12:18 PM
Beautiful new textures and very cool job about the hourglass effect :-)
Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:30 PM
Is there any chance of making something like this that could be worn under clothes?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 5:00 PM
great something new..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 5:31 PM
nice job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 6:04 PM
Great job, thx very much
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims3gal1013
Is there any chance of making something like this that could be worn under clothes?

Unfortunately not. For that to work it would need to be made as an accessory. I've tried with my Sims 3 version and accessories won't override the verts positions on the clothing mesh.

FifthAce2007

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 6:41 PM
thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:03 PM
Very nice, thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:09 PM
This is really cute! Thank you!