Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Patent T-Strap Pointy School Shoes

by blakegriplingph Posted 14th Sep 2014 at 4:09 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2014 at 11:57 PM by blakegriplingph

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 7:53 AM
I had those shoes when I was a little girl. <3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 8:18 PM
Look great! Good work! (You may want to correct spelling - it's pointy rather than ponty.)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 6:10 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 11:34 PM
Can we have those in YA also, I have a goth girl that could wear those.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by harryjames
Can we have those in YA also, I have a goth girl that could wear those.

I'll see if I can do an age conversion. Haven't tried doing that yet though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 6:20 PM
thanks for the response!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 7:49 AM
I was wondering if you could make a pair of these with a small bowtie bow on the toes? I also would like it recolorable =3

Also you know those flats that come with the game for YA and Adult? I would also like those with some ruffles on the top part where the rim starts and ends halfway to the toes? I only want them for female, but if you can only make them multi-gendered, it's alright. Again I would like them re-colorable. (even if it means making it match something on the flats.) I would like it for all ages except maybe Elder. But that part is also up to you. Thankies!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Okalanit
I was wondering if you could make a pair of these with a small bowtie bow on the toes? I also would like it recolorable =3

Also you know those flats that come with the game for YA and Adult? I would also like those with some ruffles on the top part where the rim starts and ends halfway to the toes? I only want them for female, but if you can only make them multi-gendered, it's alright. Again I would like them re-colorable. (even if it means making it match something on the flats.) I would like it for all ages except maybe Elder. But that part is also up to you. Thankies!

I could post a bowtie version, as I have one made already for a friend. I'm not sure with the ruffles - would you mind if you post a reference pic?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 11:53 AM
So pretty!
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th May 2017 at 8:36 PM
Default shoes
Quote: Originally posted by Freja
I had those shoes when I was a little girl. <3

could they be redone for sims4 :p