Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Super FANCY bland comic eyes (non defaults)

by Helianthea Posted 20th Sep 2014 at 1:24 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2014 at 10:18 AM by Helianthea

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 1:49 PM
I was just gonna ask you earlier if I could request a purple eye color. You read my mind!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 2:13 PM
Love them!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 8:54 PM
Thank you. I LOVE having loads of eyes for my CAS. I wish we had a cheat to force CAS to allow us to alter genetics... I would be changing a lot of sims' eyes.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mhahse57
Thank you. I LOVE having loads of eyes for my CAS. I wish we had a cheat to force CAS to allow us to alter genetics... I would be changing a lot of sims' eyes.

There is a cheat , first type testingcheats true then type cas.fulleditmode and there you goOOoo~ !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 11:18 PM
Looks awesome !

Do you think you could share both your example sims on this site ?
Both the dude and the lady seem great =)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 11:29 PM
You've done it again! Love them! Great job
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 2:42 AM
Oh thank you! I've been looking and looking for red eyes like these.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 11:25 AM
Thanks everybody Hope you have a blast with these!

@Youka: I uploaded both sims to the TS4 Gallery for you (my Origin ID is "Helianthea"). Have fun with them
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 8:48 PM
Finally! Eye colors I can relate to! Thanks! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 3:10 AM
Awesome!
I love them.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 6:39 PM
There are more eye colors added with the new game update, including purple. Can you make default versions for these? I don't like having extra colors in game that don't match yours (which are great by the way).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 7:08 PM Last edited by Helianthea : 3rd Oct 2014 at 10:43 PM.
Heyho,
I'm already looking through it, actually. Though I'll probably just take some of the eye colors I already made and use those as defaults (I've got 59 nondefs in game - not all uploaded as of yet btw -, I guess I've covered most colors by now) They will be new colors. Already got the textures done and ready for replacement. Now all that's left is waiting for the new version of Color Magic etc.
This might take a while, though, because with the default black being promoted to first swatch everything is out of order, and scrambled, and ugly, and I'm pedantic like that: I want my color swatches to look nice. Bonus, I'm currently working on assigning each color with its "definite" place, so ideally, when I update for the patch, I've got that covered, too.
(gosh I hate you for this, EA, especially when at the same time you patch in ghosts ... I've sooo looked forward to playing a ghost town again :/)

EDIT: after having gained some overview, this might take a GOOD while. colormagic crashes, sims4studio doesn't find the new eyes, and I don't have the know-how necessary to pull the new eyes myself. So: gotta sit and wait for now. Ugh ... off to making a ghost town now. Need to cheer myself up with some spectres.
EDIT 10/03/13: New ColorMagic is out - already working on it If all goes well, I should update this evening (currently 10:42 AM here fyi)
EDIT2 10/03/13: update is out. New default replacements can be found in my other upload-thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 8:51 PM
I only use your eyes since IMO they're the best, I'll wait patiently while you figure this out. Thank you once again Helianthea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 5:50 PM
Thank you for the update, you're so very awesome ^_^.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 3:35 PM
"Now my eyes are bland AND fancy" lol you just made my day
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 1:23 AM
I was wondering if you take requests? I would love if you could make dichromatic eyes, so I can make a sim that looks more like me?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 5:34 PM
I left my first comment on your original set before I favorited you so I hadn't realized you made more colors. Downloading them all - thank you again! I love these eyes!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 1:41 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 8:43 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 3:52 PM
This is awesome!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 9:21 PM
Not sure if anyone else has made a toddler-compatible set available yet, so I thought I'd share. Joliebean has updated these for toddlers, along with the extra sets. You can find them here. I'm posting this link in the comments for all three of Helanthea's sets, so people can find it easily.