Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Armonioso ~ No cc ~ 5 br, 5 1/2 ba

by romagi Posted 20th Sep 2014 at 1:20 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 7:02 AM
Awesome house! Nice open , playable floor plan. Thanks for sharing :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 10:57 PM
This is absolutely stunning and fits in so well with the rest of the neighborhood! This is going to be my favorite house, I'm sure!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:52 PM
wao this is amazing! i really love it thank yhu so much ! >u<
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 11:08 AM
how do u intall this? when i 7zip it, it apears a folder and then i click it an in it has some wierd files.......
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims3GirlyPlayer
how do u intall this? when i 7zip it, it apears a folder and then i click it an in it has some wierd files.......

Yes, first you unzip it, then when you open the folder there are 8 files inside that you need to copy/paste into your tray folder. Then just delete the folder.
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chax
How do you have so much light in your house with so little windows and big rooms ? o: Everytime I do a big room, even with windows EVERYWHERE I don't get enough light...

First I always take the pics in the afternoon, it seems to have the most light and if it seems kind of dark I go into build mode and rotate thru the day back to afternoon and that sometimes helps brighten it. Also I use a ton of lights that I make sure are all turned on when I'm doing pics. Also that large room upstairs I have one of the brightest lights I could find hanging over the mic in the middle and no curtains or plants in front of the windows. I haven't checked if the plants and curtains make a difference in 4 yet but it did in 3.

I also use Indoor brighter lights found here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=532961

I use it mainly because it keeps the colors of the game decor/fabrics the same color thru out the day instead of changing constantly. By picking the neutral or cool color I do think it makes the rooms a bit brighter.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 12:29 AM
This is a very nice home. I'm using this house for the Roomies in Oasis Springs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 10:15 AM
Thank you :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 1:32 AM
I love this. It's spacious and easily accommodates whatever design plan I had in mind.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 4:19 PM
Thanks. Great lot.