Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#51 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 11:50 PM
Also, @pixelsolipsist -- if this seems to be working now can you please upload it the regular way? The Create forums aren't meant to be some sort of unmoderated stealth uploads section =). In case you still have open issues that need testing, let me know and I can move this to Creator Feedback.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 5:27 PM
I want to say many thanks to the creators of riskywoohoo and woohootest2, When I first loaded the mods, I didn't think anything changed. I restarted my PC and played again and had my active sim visit a household of sims already played. They woohoo'd and produced a child sim. What I've noticed since is that within my sim's house hold woohoo will happen automatically and seems to have around a 50% chance of pregnancy (when pregnancy test is performed) other than that the sim's don't seem to get pregnant. For male sims within the household, they will woo hoo neighbors and strangers, but don't seem to get them pregnant, even while they make them girlfriends or have proposed to them. I have one who purchased fertility, with no better success. With the females in the household, they can woohoo one time with a neighbor who has not been played before, or an NPC who is not in town, and if I do a pregnancy test they will be 'expecting'. This can happen on the first automated woohoo. If I personally choose to have my male sims to woohoo a neighbor or an NPC not living in town, they seem to become expecting. It appears that automated woohoo's will only make those within the house 'expecting' only when a 'pregnancy test' is performed, whether the woohoo is done within the household or by a neighbor or a non townie npc. All other woohoo's appear just to be woohoos. Thanks again for those who are trying to improve the game.
Test Subject
#53 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alwaysl00king2
I want to say many thanks to the creators of riskywoohoo and woohootest2, When I first loaded the mods, I didn't think anything changed.

Curious, do you have both of the mods installed or only one of them?
Instructor
#54 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 5:00 PM Last edited by melbrewer367 : 8th Dec 2014 at 6:31 PM.
Obviously this wouldn't work in conjunction with any of the teen pregnancy mods because they affect some of the same files but, if I go into this mod and just add Teen in all of the age sections would this then work teens as well?

Same with emotional overcharge too.

ETA: If I want emotional overcharge, autonomous woohoo, risky woohoo, and for teens to be able to do that too would adding the teen age tag in the woohoo/try for baby files be enough for me to just use florian and pixels mods? Or would there still be some files from the teen preg mod that I would need to have (which I could get by combining your mods in s4pe and then importing that mod and just keeping the files that don't get rejected?)?

I'm sorry. I just want it all! Lol
Test Subject
#55 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 12:14 AM
Hellkittenn „é

Test Subject

# 53 Unread 4th Dec 2014 at 4:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwaysl00king2

I want to say many thanks to the creators of riskywoohoo and woohootest2, When I first loaded the mods, I didn't think anything changed.

Curious, do you have both of the mods installed or only one of them?

I have both mods installed.

I should state that When I personally choose 'woohoo' then it acts like risky. But most of the time I will let the situation become 'automated'. Still as of today, I have not had a sim whether a neighbor, or an NPC become pregnant because of automated woohoo's. With one exception and that will be in another reply to someone else's post.
Test Subject
#56 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 12:24 AM
Hellkittenn „é

Test Subject

# 49 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 6:28 PM

Curious, so what are the results of the people who used Emotional Overcharge + Risky Woohoo? Have you noticed an increased chance to woohoo on their own and have unexpected pregnancies? I have been running that and haven't seen any autonomous woohoos yet, or pregnancies but it could just take more time.

How about people who have used the WoohooTest alone. How much autonomous woohooing and pregnancies?

Or how about anyone who has tested them both, which works better as far as unexpected pregnancies go? Has anyone had a family that they weren't currently playing get pregnant?

There was onlyl one circumstance in which I had another household produce a childe sim automatically. This is when I had played part of the family and put them into another household. When My sim visited them they 'woohood' and produced a child. This was while that household was 'marked as played'. Since then all of my 'marked as played' households havn't even woohood. I mark them 'not played' with the same results.

I have not had an automated first kiss (which seems pretty important in the woohoo senerio) This is with active family members flirting with other family members, neighbors, and NPC's.

I have had families change houses.......onlyl a couple times. Not sure if they were marked as 'already played' or 'not played'. But I have not had new sim's automatically moved in because of relations made at other public places...which also brings ... other public places. I have modified my public places to allow for 'woohoo', and it seems like my played family is more than happy to use them for that, but previously played families and relationships don't seem to really care.
Test Subject
#57 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 8:28 PM
So I just downloaded this today and I know I'm a little late to the party but I have been dying without a risky woohoo mod!! So far, after just a few hours of play, I haven't had anyone get pregnant using the woohoo command. I even turned my married woman and mother sim into a sim whore as she went around town woohooing with everyone she could and this still produced no pregnancies. What is the risky woohoo pregnancy percentage?
Also, I have the autonomous woohoo mod and there has only been an autonomous try for baby once while neither sim was flirty. They were both in a happy mood and husband sim had just come home from work when bam, try for baby popped up. Is there something else I'm not doing in order to increase their autonomy?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#58 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 8:34 PM
Locking and moving to Feedback since there is no discussion going on here and the creator has been offline for weeks. @pixelsolipsist please upload this the regular way or let us know what you still need feedback on (if anything), then we can re-open the thread. (PM to a moderator or post in Creator Issues)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Locked thread | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: Unsupported
Page 3 of 3