Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Afros for men

by Sydria Posted 28th Sep 2014 at 12:55 AM

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 1:03 AM
I've been waiting for this. You obviously felt my pain. Thx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 1:06 AM
I was baffled as to why this wasn't done from the beginning by Maxis. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 1:29 AM
Now you just made the rest of my day. These work perfectly in my game. And they BOTH needed to be done. Great presentation as well. Why they weren't done from the very beginning says a lot, but for you Sydria, you get a pound!!! I salute you.

Thank you VERY MUCH. Now all we need is some curly hair. (More people have curly hair than you can imagine).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 3:13 AM
Ohhhhh yeah the medium afro! I'm 1 step closer to being able to create Sazh Katzroy from Final Fantasy 13!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 6:01 AM
I dont understand why this wasnt included in the game, thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 9:07 AM
YESSSSS! And it wasn't included so you could buy the DLC later, dummy! Like... with everything else! :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 9:38 AM
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you - finally! Again thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 10:45 AM
THANK YOU so much! I do not understand why this content was removed from the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 12:05 PM
Thank you very much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 4:36 PM
Good job! Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 5:08 PM
thank you for this conversion :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 8:27 PM
Any chance you could convert this for boys as well pls?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 10:40 PM
Very nice!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 11:31 PM
Thanks! They looks so good. And people still wear the shorter one all the time.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:54 AM
I'll bet one of those afros would be perfect for a Sims 4 Sim of Micky Dolenz!! :lovestruck:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 4:02 AM
Thank you so much for this! Ever since the CAS Demo I've been trying to figure out how to do this myself and you've just saved me a whole lot of trouble. Good job!
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 5:06 PM
I'm not sure why, but these hair conversions really mess up my game. It took 5x as long for the game to even start and load, then it crashed immediately after using this hair in CAS. Shame, because I feel like my game is missing a variety of hairstyles - especially for males.

Hope there's a fix.
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 12:29 AM
Default Same problem
Quote: Originally posted by daniel0229
I'm not sure why, but these hair conversions really mess up my game. It took 5x as long for the game to even start and load, then it crashed immediately after using this hair in CAS. Shame, because I feel like my game is missing a variety of hairstyles - especially for males.

Hope there's a fix.

Mine too. As soon as I went to try it out my game crashed. Had no other option but to remove it, restart my game and it ran perfectly. It did the same thing with a conversion of the dreads from female to male. Crashed my game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cecesaun1
Mine too. As soon as I went to try it out my game crashed. Had no other option but to remove it, restart my game and it ran perfectly. It did the same thing with a conversion of the dreads from female to male. Crashed my game.

A lot of (head/hair/hat) mods seem to have this problem, but only on some machines.

The creator of the CAS Tool is investigating the problem, please foreward any information you have to him:
Link

I'm also searching for at least a temporary solution, but I'd need a few volunteers to test a possible fix this weekend. (because my machine does not give the error)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:51 PM
OMGSH I have been waiting for someone to convert this hair to male (giant afro)...You are so lovely THANK YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 5:28 PM
Great. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 7:42 PM
THANK YOU! My sim town can now look like my home town!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 4:45 AM
Thank you for this, I still don't understand why Maxis didn't do this themselves, but at least you did!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 1:07 PM
You have no idea how happy you have made me. I was raging about this when i first got the game.. now all we need are curls like beyonce and dreads *_*
Page 1 of 2