Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Versatile Star Wars Hats

by Snaitf Posted 3rd Oct 2014 at 5:50 AM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 6:24 AM
Thank you for making the rogue squadron/Freedom fighter helmet available for women. It really is a pity they didn't make that outfit for both genders (even more a pity they didn't make a set of jedi robes for both genders), but at least now I can match that up with the space smuggler outfit in game or something. My expanding little Star Wars simmies thank you. ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 9:49 AM
So cool
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 12:31 PM
Thank you so much for doing this! My Leila Skywalker wanted to be Darth Vader in her free time and now she can! :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 4:02 PM
thank you! I've always wanted Star wars stuff in The Sims :D
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by speedo10
thank you! I've always wanted Star wars stuff in The Sims :D

These, and others, all came with the newest patch, I just made them unisex.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 5:43 PM
Fantastic. I love that you gave the Leia hair to men as well. Thanks for sharing as always, Snaitf.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 6:29 PM
AMAZING BRO, THX =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 10:26 PM
That's awesome. Good job! I love the Princess Leia hair on the man in Vader outfit. Lol. The helmet looks pretty good on the woman. Hopefully, someone comes up with the unisex outfits. We can have Lady Vaders. ;-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 1:27 AM
Awesome! I was wondering if you could also make a mod to unlock the Star Wars outfits & hairs for all categories. (I have a Darth Vader Sim and it's off-putting when he takes off his costume; lol) Regardless, I love this.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 10:55 PM
Fantastic thanks ! =)