Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Not-So-Tacky Tracksuits

by fakepeeps7 Posted 10th Oct 2014 at 2:35 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 5:08 AM
Looks nice. Kids really got shorted on workout clothes.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 9:25 AM
Oh how adorable. I just love the kiddies and I hated that they didn't have warm gym clothes for the winter. Thank you. Sims 2 forever!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 12:47 PM
Thanks
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 11:28 PM
Very Nice as always, I have a question please you said the "Mesh is with your Not- So -Tacky Tracksuit ( older sets ) can you please tell me which one is the Mesh or main file?
Because I only want a few from your older sets and I want all the ones from your most recent set here. Thank you

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 3:37 PM
My sim kids where your clothes almost exclusively. Thank you for sharing your talents so generously.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 6:35 PM
Brilliant as always! Thank you so much for sharing Fakepeeps7. Thanks to your wonderful content, my poor downloads folder is bursting at the seems haha!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Very Nice as always, I have a question please you said the "Mesh is with your Not- So -Tacky Tracksuit ( older sets ) can you please tell me which one is the Mesh or main file?
Because I only want a few from your older sets and I want all the ones from your most recent set here. Thank you

The mesh is the one with the filename that starts with "MESH".
Meet Me In My Next Life
#9 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
The mesh is the one with the filename that starts with "MESH".

Thank you so much, I am so sorry to bother you what happen was I did not download the right file, so I did not see the mesh, what I did was download ( the new set twice, I do not know where my mind was park at. ) LMAO. Thanks again for your reply.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 9:34 PM
Super nice! I do feel as though an opportunity was missed in the name, though. I mean, Not-So-Tracky, right? ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 7:15 AM
Nice to see you still creating for our SIMS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 5:12 PM
Thank you, it's great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 7:23 PM
Awesome, thanks so much.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th May 2015 at 4:12 PM
More athletic wear! I love it <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 6:53 PM
Muchas gracias :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 9:20 AM
Thank you so much for giving my kids something other than a ballet suit, or a soccer outfit! <3