Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Le Linen Wallpaper (12 Color)

by princemajik Posted 16th Oct 2014 at 1:44 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2014 at 10:53 AM by princemajik

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 1:57 AM
Thanks for this it will help me no end cheers
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 3:34 AM
Thankyou very much! The colours are very nice.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 9:00 AM
Thank you very much !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 9:13 AM
Thank you!!! °_°
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 12:39 AM
love them very pretty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 2:45 PM
Thank you! Have you considered making bland, white & green wallpapers? It would be so helpful for in game studio photos and machinimas with chroma keyers
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZoraVenka
Thank you! Have you considered making bland, white & green wallpapers? It would be so helpful for in game studio photos and machinimas with chroma keyers

I would but I've seen some plain white & green wallpapers already & this wallpaper wouldn't be good for chroma keyers because of the texture it has.

But if you can't find those wallpapers and need some, let me know, I can make plain wallpaper for ya

Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by becca20530
love them very pretty

Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 9:51 PM
More please! I love these. Could you also add some trim in a couple variations of wood, and perhaps chair rail, and matching wood floors or carpets or all of the above? There are so FEW choices in building, especially with floors and walls.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ClMeow
More please! I love these. Could you also add some trim in a couple variations of wood, and perhaps chair rail, and matching wood floors or carpets or all of the above? There are so FEW choices in building, especially with floors and walls.

When you say trim do you mean wood at the top like it is at the bottom? & what's chair rail? Lol. Sorry I'm new to all of this.

I will be trying to make floors when the tool is released.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 4:53 PM
Can i use it for Sims 3 ??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 6:34 PM
nice to have some vibrant colours