Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simvisible

by Snaitf Posted 31st Oct 2014 at 9:16 PM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ThePurpleToaster
It's perfect for the headless horse-sim

Of course... now I understand its purpose...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 7:36 AM
Thank you! This is so cool on ghost-sim. :D
http://i.imgur.com/qmC4iAO.jpg
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 8:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by egureh
Thank you! This is so cool on ghost-sim. :D
http://i.imgur.com/qmC4iAO.jpg

Hah, hadn't done this yet. Nice... Nearly Nearly Headless Nick?
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 1:38 AM
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ejflorkey
Floating Head Doctor!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpZVdAltIhM

This was one of my first thoughts as well. I love that show...
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 2:05 PM
Thats just wrong.... really wrong. Its okay for gory people but its like that toddler and child glitch in the sims 3. You get jumbled sims walking around all over the place. Its like a glitch made on purpose.

I'm not saying don't download it though. This is a opinion before you start waffling on.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 5:34 AM
I've been searching for this one since TS4 came onto the market! THANK YOU!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MeowSimmers
Thats just wrong.... really wrong. Its okay for gory people but its like that toddler and child glitch in the sims 3. You get jumbled sims walking around all over the place. Its like a glitch made on purpose.

I'm not saying don't download it though. This is a opinion before you start waffling on.

Oh, don't be such a wet blanket...it's silly and goofy, and has the potential for interesting story lines.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 12:55 AM
Hello. I'm completely new to Sims4. I dropped the file in the Mods folder but cannot find how to make sections of my Sims invisible. I downloaded a few other mods/items and some seem to work although not all of them. I get the Mods pop-up when I launch the game and it has this mod and several others in the list. I'll keep playing around and digging (Googling) but may need a little help. Thanks in advance.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 3:14 AM
This great, although I would love to not remove hair. only eliminate head :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th May 2015 at 4:48 AM
this is unique lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 4:10 AM
You're so in my head for random things I desperately needed. First the Grim Reaper outfit in two pieces, now this! Can't wait to make a floating head character just for fun!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Apr 2016 at 12:37 AM
This made me crack up imagining a floating head Sim! Thanks :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 5:20 PM
I hope Snatif sees this...with the latest update, formerly headless Sims now have visible teeth.

Really ruined a bunch of stories I had going

Can someone...ANYONE, hopefully...come up with a skin to hide teeth now?
Instructor
#16 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kb7rky
I hope Snatif sees this...with the latest update, formerly headless Sims now have visible teeth.

Really ruined a bunch of stories I had going

Can someone...ANYONE, hopefully...come up with a skin to hide teeth now?

Here: No Teeth
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 12:22 PM
Very good mod. One think i want is, that someone make mod, what makes only arms and legs invisible (see Rayman). And other is invisible or microscopic nose preset, because many my sims have no nose.
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 5:47 PM Last edited by hackmickey : 30th Sep 2019 at 6:20 PM.
Possible for mod version with just skin?
Thank you for the mod! I was looking for an invisible mod for a long time, but is it possible to have a mod version that makes only the sim's skin invisible? That way, the sim would just look like a walking outfit with the plumbob, like fantastic four's invisible girl or bnha's hagakure. (maybe if they had on clothes, they would still be selectable, but that's a side note.)

another question is, if there was a faint grey footprint where the sim's feet would be, like an 'indent' or a 'shadow' of where they are currently, would that work to make them selectable (by clicking on the footprint indentation) without being too obvious as to where they are or standing out?
Forum Resident
#19 Old 26th Apr 2020 at 9:35 PM Last edited by Starry Might : 26th Apr 2020 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Elaboration and additional stuff
I finally downloaded this, but after messing around in CAS for a while (mainly experimenting with a "headless" Sim), I decided it wasn't personally for me, after all.

I'd like to report, though, that vampire/spellcaster eyes (didn't try other occults) and certain hats and clothes (hoods, hoodies, head towels/wraps, costume masks, the Island Living respirator, etc.) don't work with the invisible head "hair". The aforementioned eyes remain visible (which actually could have potential...), and the aforementioned hats and clothes make the Sim's head visible again.

Also, making a part invisible in CAS makes it so you can't click on it again, forcing you to Undo if you want to change/add something.

Just some things to be aware of.

Quote: Originally posted by hackmickey
Thank you for the mod! I was looking for an invisible mod for a long time, but is it possible to have a mod version that makes only the sim's skin invisible? That way, the sim would just look like a walking outfit with the plumbob, like fantastic four's invisible girl or bnha's hagakure. (maybe if they had on clothes, they would still be selectable, but that's a side note.)

another question is, if there was a faint grey footprint where the sim's feet would be, like an 'indent' or a 'shadow' of where they are currently, would that work to make them selectable (by clicking on the footprint indentation) without being too obvious as to where they are or standing out?

I'm not a modder, but I wonder if that would be possible to achieve with a Skin Detail or a Tattoo?

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Mar 2022 at 5:42 PM
How to make the head invisible.where is it exactly
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Mar 2022 at 4:55 AM
Default H
How to make the head invisible
I cannot find it
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Mar 2022 at 6:02 AM
Which short hair is the invisible hair?at least which recolour is it?
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Jun 2022 at 7:11 PM
This is great! Is there also a tattoo or a skin detail version? I only really want the legs, lol.