Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default replacement for Pleated Skirts by Eluney

by Eluney's Posted 16th Nov 2014 at 7:19 AM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 7:58 AM
These are so cute and feminine! Patterns make a sim's life so much more exciting Thank you!

Any chance you could make these as non-default as well?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 8:28 PM
Very cute patterns. I would also prefer them as non-default.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 9:03 PM
well i made it default replacement because i don't like default ones... i consider in a the future made them non default.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 11:49 PM
I would also prefer these as non-default. These are really nice and my Sims would look cute in them, but I do like a couple of the default patterns, so for now I won't be downloading. I will keep checking in to see if you make these non-default and I will download then.
Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 7:20 PM
I was going to dress up my sim with this ingame skirt, but they where all ugly. Then I remembered your default ones, so here I am downloading. Thank's! They look fantastic - all of them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 4:39 AM
Thanks, Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 4:30 PM
these are so lovely I was wondering if you would please make some recolors of the long skirt.Like in brown blue and light green in solid colors.I need them to play my settlers challenge and I don't know how to make them.CThanks so much for these I love them.