Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KF Tat Pack #11 - Leopard

by KisaFayd Posted 23rd Nov 2014 at 2:10 PM - Updated 18th Dec 2014 at 10:29 PM by KisaFayd

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 5:19 PM
Love this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 7:42 PM
Where's Tatoo Pack 10?

Great work by the way!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 8:03 PM
Nice! I love all of your tattoo sets. I'm not usually even a fan of animal prints but for some reason I saw this and had to have it! One question, though - Where ever did you find those adorable fox undies? I must have them!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 10:54 PM Last edited by KisaFayd : 24th Nov 2014 at 1:26 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by axellslade
Where's Tatoo Pack 10?

Great work by the way!

Packs #9 and #10 were/are still floating around in moderation. #9 just now got approved The wait in the upload queue is quite random it seems, sometime my packs get thru in about 36 hours....others have taken 6 days. That's also why my packs almost always appear in pairs... i can only upload 2 files at a time and it takes longer for files to get reviewed/approved than it does to actually make the mod. So as I wait I'm experimenting with color tattoos, trying to figure out why color tattoos end up looking chalky.

Quote: Originally posted by Negative17Creep
Nice! I love all of your tattoo sets. I'm not usually even a fan of animal prints but for some reason I saw this and had to have it! One question, though - Where ever did you find those adorable fox undies? I must have them!

I love those panties too! I found them on this tumblr http://ingamename.tumblr.com/post/9...so-ive-prepared
If you arn't usually interested in animal prints, then what kind of tattoos do you normally look for? I'm always open to suggestions.

Meow =^_^=
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 8:52 PM
Yesss! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 1:35 PM
Hey, would you do a trill tattoo? (From the Star Trek universe)? It's somewhat similar to the pattern you use in this tattoo pack. I'm just wondering!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 4:47 AM
TY
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 11:29 AM
Great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 2:54 PM
Thank You So Much!
I Love Leopard Print <3
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 3:11 AM
Oh, this looks neat.
Any chance of it being for males in the future? I have a male sim who would look great with this tattoo.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 10:55 PM
Thank you for sharing your Great Work! Keep up the good work; it is always appreciated thanks of the info to! And you have a Great Day! :cool:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 4:04 PM
I love these tattoos! The censors over the nipples in that one pic made me laugh out loud!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 9:13 PM
Ooh la laaah! Leopard Print! Love the way the eyeshadow looks too! Thank you thank you thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 5:14 PM
Love this! You should make a zebra themed one too!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 11:23 AM Last edited by ShadoFoxx : 7th Sep 2017 at 2:11 PM.
Love love LOVE this! Thank you!

Edit: Annnd unfortunately it doesn't look right on my brown-skinned Sim :(