Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Outdated - Realistic and bright eyes

by Simalicious Posted 25th Nov 2014 at 3:14 PM - Updated 23rd Aug 2017 at 12:03 PM by Simalicious

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 4:47 PM
For some reason when I installed this and I went into the CAS to see the eye colors, ALL of the color swatches had disappeared and my sim's eyes turned default brown. Not sure why this mod isn't compatible. I am using the unpatched version of Sims 4, could that affect this mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 3:21 PM
That's awesome, thank you! xx
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 2:42 PM Last edited by lara.shaw : 12th Apr 2015 at 10:28 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by RageHQ
For some reason when I installed this and I went into the CAS to see the eye colors, ALL of the color swatches had disappeared and my sim's eyes turned default brown. Not sure why this mod isn't compatible. I am using the unpatched version of Sims 4, could that affect this mod?

YES! Me too. I'm fully patched, but that's my issue.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 6:05 PM Last edited by lara.shaw : 14th Apr 2015 at 8:10 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by lara.shaw
YES! Me too.

Update: Yes, this actually IS the mod, that causes the eye color swatches, to disappear. I had thought it might be something else, but, through two whole evenings of trial and error, disabling one mod folder at a time, I am sure.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 2:18 AM
This is what i was looking for. thank you