Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 4 Mod Toggle v2.1

by RazorX2014 Posted 29th Nov 2014 at 10:54 PM - Updated 9th Dec 2014 at 6:35 PM by RazorX2014 : Updated

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 11:32 PM
This works really well, just wish I didn't have to input the package file names manually.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 12:44 AM
bare in mind this is to enable/disable certain package files and/or scripts not all of them that is why you have to add each one manually
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 4:32 AM
Thanks for the video.... I wasn't understanding how it actually worked, but seeing you use it in the video explains everything really good.
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 10:43 AM
There's a problem with localized versions of the sims where for example in my case the settings file is inside "Die Sims" and not "The Sims" folder.
In Detail:
C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4

The exception message:
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Settings.txt'.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fntx
There's a problem with localized versions of the sims where for example in my case the settings file is inside "Die Sims" and not "The Sims" folder.
In Detail:

The exception message:
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Settings.txt'.

thanks i will sort that
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fntx
In Detail:

The exception message:

ok i believe ive sorted it for you, please redownload it and try again thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 9:11 PM
Hello dear Razor,

from where did you get the "no Jealousy" Mod? I really need something like that
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 9:30 PM
sorianumera just pm'd you..

also just updated the app so it now has a limit of 100 instead
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 9:57 PM
there was a slight issue with the app so ive reuploaded it again it should be fine now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 8:58 AM
thanks ! Great day! excelent job!
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RazorX2014
ok i believe ive sorted it for you, please redownload it and try again thanks

Yeah it's working now!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 7:45 PM
updated app to include a saves backup/restore menu
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 9:26 PM
ive updated the app again this time adding support for pictures all you do is goto your mods folder and create a folder called pics then if for example your package on the mods manager list is called test 1.package then get or make a png for it and call it test 1.png and place it into the pics folder and when you right click it on the mods manager list it will show the picture like its shown on the main page.

Origin ID:
RazorX2014
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 7:33 PM
Hi! I'm so confused right now. I want to open the mod manager, but it won't let me, it's still just a file. Please help! Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 10:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MegannRosee
Hi! I'm so confused right now. I want to open the mod manager, but it won't let me, it's still just a file. Please help! Thank you!

hey sorry to here that could you send me a picture please

Origin ID:
RazorX2014
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 10:19 AM
thx somuch :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 2:57 AM
Awesome, can't wait to try it out. Also sent you a FR on origin.(Julia187)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 11:26 PM
Thank you m8! Your work is gr8!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 10:42 AM
jh
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 4:14 PM
Great job!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 7:35 PM
Default Need Help!
HUGE problem, with this tool. I just installed it, yesterday. This morning, I installed some new mods, that I wanted to control, with it, but, the tool crashed, the mods were no longer listed, NOR are they in my mods folder. I deleted the tool, and tried to get back to playing my game, only to be told, that it has been DAMAGED, and I should reinstall. I did, and it worked, without the mods folder, but, with the mods folder, I got the same message. WHAT do I do, now?!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Untitled.zip (35.0 KB, 18 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lara.shaw
HUGE problem, with this tool. I just installed it, yesterday. This morning, I installed some new mods, that I wanted to control, with it, but, the tool crashed, the mods were no longer listed, NOR are they in my mods folder. I deleted the tool, and tried to get back to playing my game, only to be told, that it has been DAMAGED, and I should reinstall. I did, and it worked, without the mods folder, but, with the mods folder, I got the same message. WHAT do I do, now?!

Figured it out. Thanks!
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 6:31 PM
I'm having the same trouble that lara.shaw is having, except i don't know how to fix it. My game won't start with mods in it now. I ran the tool and backed up my saves, but i didn't add any mods to it (I have over a 1000 CC & MOd) how do i disable the thing and go back to normal?
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 6:43 PM
Ignore my post it was a .rar file i'd copied across by mistake
Page 1 of 2