Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Servo From TS2 *The first, original conversion. With extra features - wears hats, modified voice

by Esmeralda Posted 1st Dec 2014 at 7:12 PM - Updated 3rd Oct 2019 at 10:26 PM by Esmeralda : Minor change to text

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 7:48 PM
is it possible to set them up as a maid service so you can actually hire one of them to clean your house?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RazorX2014
is it possible to set them up as a maid service so you can actually hire one of them to clean your house?

I don't know, sorry. It would be best to ask a modder that question. These are just regular sims in a custom body, so if you can hire a regular sim to clean your house without using mods, then yes. If not, you'll need some sort of mod to do that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 8:26 PM
Danke
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 10:39 PM
Thank you! It looks great! I love your conversions and I hope to see more of you from TS2 era to TS4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 12:26 AM
this is wonderful, THANK YOU!!! <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 12:51 AM
If you could make this into an object that would do what you asked, that would be amazing!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 1:32 AM
Its make the robot be a maid, but she will only come to be used, which separates the sims to employed HID is a trait that does not appear, more'm doing ums test.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 10:04 AM
Yes! It just isn't the Sims without Srevo!

Thank you for both this one and the Sims 3 version. <3
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 5:51 PM
Thanks, everyone!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 7:43 PM
just wonderful, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 6:04 PM
Also can you do a plumbot
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simzareepic
Also can you do a plumbot

I'm actually working on plumbots at this very moment (well, converting some of the body part meshes so that they can be mixed and matched to create sims that look like plumbots, anyway - not as an actual extra 'life state'). If it works, I'll upload it, but I can't promise anything!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 10:29 AM
Thank you very much, these are so detailed and well thought with bathing skin and instructions!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 3:14 PM
Oh, I create my family with 2 bots and one normal person, but when I go to the game, the bots just disappeared
Then I made a family only with 1 bot to test, and when I go to the game I have nobody to play with. I can see my bots only in CAS.

Do you have any clue about what I'm doing wrong? Thank you.

lavoieri.tumblr.com :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 5:20 PM Last edited by Esmeralda : 5th Dec 2014 at 5:38 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by apocraphex
Oh, I create my family with 2 bots and one normal person, but when I go to the game, the bots just disappeared
Then I made a family only with 1 bot to test, and when I go to the game I have nobody to play with. I can see my bots only in CAS.

Do you have any clue about what I'm doing wrong? Thank you.

Very strange - I have no idea! You just move them into a house like any other regular sim. I test everything I make on three different PCs before uploading, to make sure everything works reliably because of TS4 being such a new game, and never had any problems. To check again, I just now reproduced what you did, made a new household of 2 bots and one human, and moved them in, and they showed up fine:

I unfortunately don't know what to suggest, except to make sure your game is patched up to date? I always make my stuff with the latest patch at the time.

ETA: One possibility I just thought of: Is this happening as soon as you move them in, or some time later? If it happens later, I wonder if they could be disappearing for you due to the 'Disappearing Bug' in TS4? A lot of players do have a problem of sims randomly disappearing from their game. EA was made aware of this and they claimed to have fixed it, but as far as I know, it's still happening. It used to happen to me all the time until I used this mod - try it and see if it helps: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=535559

I wish the creator would upload it officially - I think he believes it's no longer needed, but apparently other players are still finding their sims disappearing and I myself wouldn't dare play without it!
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 6:25 PM
i loved the servo's so much in the sims 2 and now i can get them in the sims 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 9:37 PM
This is Epic
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ironleo78
This is awesome and will be my "Bicentennial dude" in the Lab, thanks a lot!

Oooh, I like the sound of that, very intriguing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 2:09 AM
Hey thanks for the mod it is awesome I was wondering if you did requests thanks anyway
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Merboo82
Hey thanks for the mod it is awesome I was wondering if you did requests thanks anyway

I don't take requests (not enough spare time) but am glad you like the sim, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 11:03 AM
great idea thanks!! this matching perfect with the robot trait!
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=549599
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 2:15 AM
l
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 6:24 AM
missed it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 6:24 AM