Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 Tiled Floors - Royal Checker - set 2

by Blackgryffin Posted 17th Dec 2014 at 1:44 AM - Updated 17th Apr 2020 at 4:46 PM by Blackgryffin : Modified and cleaned some files
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 4:54 PM
These look great.. Thank you!
I appreciate the picture to help pick which ones you want to use but I'm not seeing how to tell which is which. I guess it should be left to right but picture is a little awkward, so can you number the picture?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 5:09 PM
Both of these sets are very elegant and the seamless feature is really well-made. Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 6:15 PM
thanks to both of you And yes, maybe I should number my walls on the picture ! It's a good idea indeed As soon as I got some free time, I'do this. It will be much more obvious that way !

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 7:19 PM
I love your walls and floors! Keep 'em coming :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 10:21 AM
Thank you! Very nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 11:40 AM
Beautifull! Thanks :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 5:50 PM
Thank you!! I was so frustrated with the limitations of the tile patterns in game. These are sooo much better! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th May 2017 at 4:30 AM
OF *course* it's a k-hippie floor! STellar work, as always! thank you.