Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Liberated Fences

by plasticbox Posted 10th Dec 2014 at 6:59 PM - Updated 12th Aug 2015 at 5:29 AM by plasticbox

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 7:11 PM
Yay I LOVE liberated stuff! Thanks so much...I am loving the liberated plants and I cant wait to use these fences =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 8:20 PM
I LOVE YOU!!!! thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 10:45 PM
wow that's really cool.. did you happen to do the little sportscar that keeps speeding down my street. been looking for that for a while now. Thanks for giving us access to more content that's already in the game. Will these be considered CC when sharing on the gallery?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 10:54 PM
Regarding the gallery, please test yourself -- I don't use it so I don't know anything about it (I can't even tell what you mean by "will these be considered CC").

Regarding sharing lots in general: all of the "liberated" content should show up without the downloader needing any mods (seeing as the actual objects are already in everyone's game files), but of course everything I added -- descriptions, tags, prices etc -- will be missing, and objects may be removed by the game entirely if their default footprint (the non-edited one) does not fit the current placement. Whether or not that is the case in any particular lot is up to the builder to test.

Regarding any other content, please do not post requests on this site. Feel free to post in Create if you would like to do similar mods yourself and need info, but do not ask other people to do it for you.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
#6 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 4:35 AM
Thanks for Liberating All The Stuffs PlasticBox!!

....and to answer one of Marjia's questions
Quote: Originally posted by Marjia
wow that's really cool.. did you happen to do the little sportscar that keeps speeding down my street. been looking for that for a while now. Thanks for giving us access to more content that's already in the game. Will these be considered CC when sharing on the gallery?

There's a mod that enables all the vehicles, it was done a while back by TwistedMexi. You can find the post here at MTS It's called "Decorative Vehicles Cheat - Cars, Trains, Planes, etc!" http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534655

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 6:44 PM
thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 12:30 AM
oh yes ! Thanks :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 4:07 AM
Amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 7:25 AM
Great work, as usual! Thanks a lot!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 11:28 PM
Nice. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 7:11 AM
Thanks for your patience, this is my first sims game.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 1:22 PM
I think it's so cool that you've done this. I don't (and won't) play Sims 4, but for those many who do,
this has got to be the best kind of gift. bra-VO.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 11:34 AM
Merci, thanks,, kiss kool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 5:30 PM
Thank you very much! ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 2:18 AM
Items that are essential when creating a site! I'll use well. Thank you. Haha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 6:01 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 4:07 PM
Thank you very much!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 6:19 PM
Lovely job! Thanks very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 4:06 PM
Awesome. Thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 5:28 AM
thankee
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 2:25 PM
THANKS, THIS IS A NEW ONE...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 5:23 PM
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 5:16 PM
Is it possible to recolor these, as well as the other liberated fences? I'd like to make some DIY obstacles out of them but I don't know how to go about recoloring them since some come in an all in one package...

~ formerly known as trüffelschaf ~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 7:34 PM
Love These fences because I can place them closer to the edge of my lot!!!
Page 1 of 2