Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Siding Add-On: Extra Colours/Overrides

by plasticbox Posted 15th Dec 2014 at 5:31 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2015 at 2:16 PM by plasticbox

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 8:01 PM
plasticbox, you really rock! Is there any chance you might make some Wee Bairnoids for Sims 4?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 2:40 AM
Yes! Thanks so much!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 4:07 AM
Thanks so much for these! The colours are much better, and very easy to look at. I'll be using these for sure!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 8:36 AM
Hi, thanks for the mod. I only downloaded the DkGreenStraight package and tried to apply it to a saved house that already had the default dark green Simple Siding with corners on it. It did not seem to work (still had corners). What I had to do is cover the house in the default drywall, save and re-enter the lot, and then it worked as it is supposed to.

I am using game version 1.10.57.1020 btw.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 2:16 PM
Oops, thanks for reminding me -- yes I noticed that myself, I somehow confused which package was which, but then I forgot to reupload. Can you check with the package I just re-reuploaded?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Oops, thanks for reminding me -- yes I noticed that myself, I somehow confused which package was which, but then I forgot to reupload. Can you check with the package I just re-reuploaded?

This new package seems to work fine.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 2:32 AM
Cool, thanks for getting back!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 5:12 PM
Awesome. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 5:13 PM
Thanks so much!! My house in real life was yellow and I was building it and I couldn't find any yellow siding!! You saved my build. :)