Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elk Mountain

by triciamanly Posted 18th Dec 2014 at 10:18 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 1:42 PM
thank you! :D
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 4:22 PM
When I saw this I immediately thought it could be a rustic, romantic bed n' breakfast! It's lovely as always and I think I could convert some of the patio to another bedroom and make it that bed n' breakfast I was imagining
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 11:14 PM
Thanks so much for commenting! Charmful, so glad you can visualize your B&B! The bar should be popular! All the best!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 8:17 PM
You're welcome as always! I ended up converting it last night to the BnB. I'll post pics later.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd May 2015 at 1:14 AM
Thank You Triciamanly!!! I have downloaded several of your sim homes and they've always been beautiful, and they've never crashed my game. Thanks!!!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th May 2015 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dee_na
Thank You Triciamanly!!! I have downloaded several of your sim homes and they've always been beautiful, and they've never crashed my game. Thanks!!!

What wonderful feedback! Thank you so much!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:25 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 9:25 PM
Beautiful! Thank you for this.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th May 2017 at 8:59 PM