Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Happy Place Sanatorium

by Cyberdodo Posted 2nd Jan 2015 at 8:46 PM - Updated 3rd Jan 2015 at 3:35 PM by Cyberdodo : Added credits
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 12:47 PM
This looks great! I could immediately tell it was based on the MH rabbithole!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 2:42 PM
This looks so creepy. It shows that you put a lot of work into it. I love the hidden basement tomb.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 7:32 PM
Sound!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 11:46 AM
That's a really cool lot! Thank you so much. When I read the title the song "Happy house" by Siouxsie and the Banshees came in my mind and now it won't go away again. This... is... the happy house, we're happy here... in the happy house

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 6:05 PM
I absolutely loved it thank you so much for building it I enjoyed adding it to my world! although a tad short in the tomb area it was fun unlocking the tomb. I took a homeless sim there, and he attempts to live there until he can get back on his feet (his ex wife owns the house), the fact one of every plant is a little op for me I deleted them put a common seed spawner, and having him work with that.... it's a nice lot all together I enjoyed the other floors detail. I also am considering putting ghosts there to make it more.. alive? and give it more depth. are you planning on doing more? I really enjoyed it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 7:21 AM
Awesome creation