Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SpecOpBookie's Shower Bladder Reliever - Updated 01/20/15

by specopbookie Posted 9th Jan 2015 at 2:14 AM - Updated 21st Jan 2015 at 6:51 AM by specopbookie : Updates

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 5:07 AM
LOL, I've been waiting for this to come along. Thanks! :)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 5:09 AM
What an excellent idea! I'm not admitting to being an expert on this matter... but perhaps a small increase in fun could be added
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 5:40 AM
This is the -one- mod I wanted for so long! Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 7:29 AM
Guys! Thank You so much for the immediate feedback! I feel accomplished and all warm and fuzzy. Trait/Gender/Age Updates are already in the works!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 12:27 PM
Nice idea. This is actually something that our government advised to do a little more often a few years ago.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 4:06 PM
First off, I will say your description had me rolling off the chair. It reminds of Jimmy Neutron, "I'm Peeing In The Shower" (that was back in the day -lol) Thanks for sharing this with us.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 5:56 PM
NOOOOOOOO that's so disgusting :S
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by specopbookie
Guys! Thank You so much for the immediate feedback! I feel accomplished and all warm and fuzzy. Trait/Gender/Age Updates are already in the works!

"All warm and fuzzy", eh? You trying to tell us something? Good job! I'm going to get this. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 9:47 PM
This mod reminds of that Seinfeld episode about George peeing in the shower, LMAO! Will definitely be using this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 12:45 AM
YES! I was hoping someone would make a mod for this! Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 1:49 AM
ROFLMAO!!
This is funny and Very helpful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 1:58 AM
This is great! A time saver too.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 3:49 AM
This is hilarious, and useful! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 4:11 AM
so, i had some problems with this-i don't know if it's somehow conflicting with something (though i can't guess at what) but after installing this, it took away the regular 'take shower' option & just left the brisk/thoughtful/steamy options, which would be fine, but also, it seems like, after installing, every sim in my household would no longer autonomously shower, which got pretty rough in a house with 7 sims all screaming about red hygiene motives :o (also, never saw any new option for anything while in the shower either)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nephertinna
NOOOOOOOO that's so disgusting :S

Actually it's a pretty hygienic way to do it. Let's also add extremely convenient!

Thank you for this mod!!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 5:53 AM
May need a little more tweaking. As nocturna76 mentioned above, the regular Shower option is no longer there. I haven't seen my sims autonomously shower either (I've never seen them autonomously take a steamy/brisk/thoughtful shower either), but I can confirm that it does, in itself, work. I had a sim who was feeling flirty take a cold shower and it worked just fine. I'm taking it out for now but I'll be checking back often to see if those get ironed out. Great idea though!
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 2:41 PM
Great
You're the best, was waiting for it for a very long time
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 6:46 PM
Been waiting for this since release, Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 7:43 PM
I am also having the problem where I no longer have the option to take a normal shower, plus I am not seeing the option to pee in the shower at all either. I can only assume that if it's working for others, then it must be conflicting with another mod...but I have no idea which one
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rachiefase
I am also having the problem where I no longer have the option to take a normal shower, plus I am not seeing the option to pee in the shower at all either. I can only assume that if it's working for others, then it must be conflicting with another mod...but I have no idea which one

It just autonomously happens, you don't have to specifically tell them to pee, they just will when they're showering. (But yes, currently missing the normal shower option.)
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 3:56 AM
Really great mod, first of all. I remember this being a feature in Sims 2 for particularly slob-ish sims.

However, I too am missing the regular "Take Shower" option and my sims no longer respond to my clicking the Hygiene motive's button for auto-solve. I can't think of any mods that it could conflict with but I'll go through my folder just in case.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 10:01 AM
Xiexie ni ~ :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 3:27 PM
Thank you, man. It has always bothered me that you can't pee in the shower. I'm looking forward to seeing your other mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 2:24 AM
I've been waiting for soooo long!! Ugh, thank you so much.
Page 1 of 3