Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

JW Deluxe Keyboard

by JWoods Posted 2nd Apr 2005 at 3:59 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 9:26 AM by -Maylin-

109 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 104 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 4:01 AM
oh awesome!

i think having two different kinds of keyboards is a plus for our musical sims, i can't get enough instruments
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 4:06 AM
OMG I owe you 1000000000 thanks!!!!!! This is like my RL keyboard too! I am so damn happy now!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 4:33 AM
Beautiful!
thank you.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 4:34 AM
I love how this keyboard looks, very nicely done. You should be proud of that work. Great Job!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 5:26 AM
dude omg that is so freaking realalistic......sorry i cant spell....or type.....but anyway dude that is awsome
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 5:46 AM
It sure is purdy~! Is anyone going to ask if it's got Join and Perform functionality? Oh heck, I'll ask.

Has it got Join and Perform functionality?

errtype11
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by errtype11
It sure is purdy~! Is anyone going to ask if it's got Join and Perform functionality? Oh heck, I'll ask.

Has it got Join and Perform functionality?

errtype11

i think that people were to overwhelmed by its beauty

WEESNAW
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 7:16 AM
I cant find any of both Kboards in my game! Where R they?
Mesh Maestro
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 7:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
I cant find any of both Kboards in my game! Where R they?

The keyboard can be found in "Hobies"...

It does have the perform option, I haven't checked it for the join yet...

Thank you for your kind coments..

Reading is the key to all knowledge, math is the key to everything.
Instructor
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 7:47 AM
This is a great mesh you really did yourself proud, however does it require uni?
Instructor
#12 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 8:58 AM
Thankyou. Looks Great.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#13 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 9:51 AM
The keyboard can be found in "Hobies"...
===========
Did not see yet - but I'm sure I have got a file an DL folder ((
In what section? - Creativity?
Instructor
#14 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 9:55 AM
I dled and it didn't show up in any of the catergories for hobbies, and I don't have the ep yet so, if this doesn't need the ep,what is it iam doing wrong?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:01 AM
If it has the perform option, it is an ep-object. The usually sims2-piano didn't have this.
It should show up together with the piano, the easle - and in the ep the bass, guitar and drums.
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:02 AM
Thank you. You do a wonderful job.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:13 AM
it says there is attached thunbnails but i can see any picture
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:28 AM
Fantastic texture work
Instructor
#19 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:32 AM
wow. man, that is top notch! i do think this a grade above the other keyboard released, but even that was good. It looks like an authentic synth. I only wish i had one as cool as that in real life. Well, i do have the software... :D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 12:44 PM
Keyboard looks fantastic. Great job on construction and rendering the graphics.

The bad news is that this keyboard has the same problems as the other new insturments. Join and Perform do not happen. All the music instruments are linked together. I am not a programer but pretty sure if you don't complete the link to the other instruments they will not Join or Peform. Common to all working instruments is the tip jar....missing on all non working instruments is the tip jar. This tip jar could the missing LINK!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#21 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 12:44 PM
If it has the perform option, it is an ep-object.
===========

Shoulda wrote ab this in topic title....
I;m so sad...
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 2:31 PM
So does this require Uni? I have not checked this out yet, but the other keyboard that was made did not show up.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 4:46 PM
I was hoping this one didn't require the EP..... as the one from faeriegirl did I think....
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 4:59 PM
You are my hero! Thanks for sharing! Love it! Love It! Looooooove It!
Mesh Maestro
Original Poster
#25 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:15 PM Last edited by JWoods : 24th Apr 2005 at 4:49 AM.
I am sorry for the confusion here... I assumed that because the base object piano I cloned was from the Sims 2 not university it would be useable without the E.P.. As far as the join and perform I may look into that in the near future... It is like beds, a very complex object to clone and alter... I followed my own theories on "quick color enabling" and followed the tutorial found here on MTS2 that Numenor and I composed and still it is not enabled... I, as I mentioned will look into these different aspects when I can...

*Updated, Thanks to "Atavera" for fixing the "Join & Perform" options!!
His work with the BHAV's are be commended, great job! Thanks again..
Page 1 of 5